Hacking Phantom Hourglass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine suddenly crash this morning. When I open it, the logo comes with ESRB warning, then before the opening movie comes, the whole thing goes black. I replaced it with the one on my computer and it now works fine...
unsure.gif

shinyaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I solved my issue of problem. I've just copied all my stuff on my PC and then I formated the USB thingy and reput all my files back to the USB. Then I've tried to load Zelda Phantom Hourglass and it works fine now.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I solved my issue of problem. I've just copied all my stuff on my PC and then I formated the USB thingy and reput all my files back to the USB. Then I've tried to load Zelda Phantom Hourglass and it works fine now.

Told you guys this is the best way to go. Using a defragmenting program on flashcards is not recommended. Flashcards don't work the same way as hard drives. It will technically work, but it could permanently damage your flashcard if it sees any errors on the card. Whether it actually defragmented the flashcard is questionable. I read that somewhere once.

The copy to hard drive, format microSD, copy back to card method is the best way to go. Your flashcard will then be "defragged".

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

worstenbrood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
worstenbrood.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Belgium

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Funny how "that" was posted. I can deduct that Zelda madness hasn't gone down yet.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof