Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

Background:

I have the new f_core 1.4x flashed to my M3i Zero. I use the newest Sakura "OS".

I tried to play Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

Problem:

The game boots fine and everything, the introvideo with Zelda and Link and the pirates starts normaly and flows smooth, BUT when Link falls into the water and he sees Zelda floating away into the sun saying "Help me..." the video starts to shutter and run sooo slow. The whole 5-10 seconds Zelda is floating away takes about 30 minutes to watch! (but I got to watch it since the game wont skip this this part until I save later i guess) When Link wakes up on the beach the game runs normally again, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay...

This leeds me to antother problem though... I played about 2 hours and saved a couple of times thiking all was fine and dandy, but when I later booted up the game the save brought me back just BEFORE the got damn floating away video! I havent played PH so I don't know if this is what is loading before your save is loaded but to me it seemed like the save didn't work... or did it? Would I've ended up where I left of if I watched the (30 mins of) video again???

So the main problem is the slow video of zelda floating away. Does anybody know how to fix this?? Is it a M3i Zero problem or a Sakura problem or what? Hope you can help me. I'm very dissapointed with the compability of the DS flash cards, every game seem to have some new fix that must be added for the game to run, and even then it isn't sure that it runs 100%. Haven't been active in the handheld sceene since the GBA, but in those days the game worked if it booted!

Well anyways, since I am a n00b these days, can anybody help me?

peddengba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes tried touchpod, same result. (E) region.

Have tried to enabe cheats like "skip intro video" but nothing happens...

Is there another "OS" other than Sakura and Touchpod that works with m3i zero and might solve the problem?

Oujisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem, does nobody have a bloody fix for this? I can't play this game at all because the stupid intro movie plays EVERY time you load a save!

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
That's not the intro movie (so of course skip intro movie wouldn't work). It's just that until you save Tetra/Zelda it'll show that little thing every time you load the game. After it goes away you can play the game normally from where you last saved.

BigBangNRG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ich have the fucking same Problem.. i use an San Disk 4 GB microSD Card.. and got an m3 real.

i have tryed all firmwares.. Sakura.. TouchPOD, different versions E US.. but it allways exactly the same like in the first Post.. direct after the Intro when the water sequenz goes on.. the game.. strugles and sound jiggling and the game just fucked up.
frown.gif

EDIT: I have solved the Problem! The Probleme comes from my SanDisk 4GB MicroSD.. it was only an Class 2 MSD..
So i get to a store and buyed a Class 6 MicroSD and.. it works just finde..

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
hmm....I have an m3i zero as well and game runs fine on the sakura OS
I suggest you use an older system version as I think I have an older version on my card...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: