Phantasy Star Zero/Call of Duty: Black Ops

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by The20BIT, Feb 6, 2011.

Feb 6, 2011
  1. The20BIT
    OP

Newcomer The20BIT Advanced Member

Canada
    I was just wondering if anyone plays online for either of the games? If you do post your stuff (friend code) and I shall make a list! Sounds like a good idea right? But if nobody plays either game, I guess I gotta find something for Wi-Fi to pass the time. To make things easier when you give your friend code give a little thing on your stats etc.

Also I have a bit of a problem with my DS or Flashcart not sure which. But what happens is it freezes constantly which sucks...so if you're playing with me and I suddenly drop connection that's why.

Call of Duty: Black Ops (FC)

The20BIT (Zombies or Whatever): 266607914529

Phantasy Star Zero (FC)

The20BIT (Ramza: Lv 8 HUmar): 060442359364

2. Vanth88

Member Vanth88 Private

United States
    If your card constantly freezes then run chkdsk and scan for bad sectors and also completely reformat the card with SDFormatter. If all else fails you'd have to replace the card before playing any game online.

I just bought another microsd after mine got stolen so if you wanna play any online game later on(regardless of genre) then just say the word.

3. The20BIT
    OP

Newcomer The20BIT Advanced Member

Canada
    Cool I will have to try that out, the thing is it works fine on my other DS no freezes at all but I have to play on this one so I can have non-broken screen/L and R buttons otherwise meh.

But ya that would be cool I just hope a few more people post. Might be nice to get some poeple together for zombies or a raid or something.