Hacking Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - English Translation

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Was going to bump for relevancy, but I bookmarked the wrong page :P

Eagerly waiting for some new year news... until 2016. For now happy everything to everyone.

Reactions: JamRules

ryachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just wanted to cheer on you guys and say big thanks for putting your time and energy into this project. Phantasy star portable 2 is one of my favorite PSP games and I'm eagerly waiting for this translation. Good luck and happy new year!

Reactions: JamRules

Nessly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to root you guys on. I love the Universe series and especially the new gameplay mechanics in Infinity! It's so frustrating having to look up a guide / wiki / forums for every little time you want to do something unique to Infinity. Your works will help us all enjoy the game so much more!:yay: On that note, are you guys taking donations?

With recent advancements in the PPSSPP scene, the graphical glitches in Portable 2 and Infinity are now gone with the use of a "depth field hack." New beta versions have this feature in the graphics section of the emulator.

Also, with the use of Adhocserver.exe (or using the built-in pro adhoc server in some releases of PPSSPP) you can now play multiplayer (via adhoc / VPN software) Infinity HD deliciousnesss. (PPSSPP multiplayer sample video below)

Tack on English and we're in HEAVEN! KEEP TRUCKIN' GUYS!!

Zio_Infinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice video with Sonic music :lol: the only thing that needs Infinity to be perfect is this english patch so everyone can understand it.

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is that a boosted aura field or am I missing something?

This game looks awesome, albeit a little steamrolling, on multiplay. Add some english and I'll be playing only this for some years.

xBladeM6x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to root you guys on. I love the Universe series and especially the new gameplay mechanics in Infinity! It's so frustrating having to look up a guide / wiki / forums for every little time you want to do something unique to Infinity. Your works will help us all enjoy the game so much more!:yay: On that note, are you guys taking donations?

With recent advancements in the PPSSPP scene, the graphical glitches in Portable 2 and Infinity are now gone with the use of a "depth field hack." New beta versions have this feature in the graphics section of the emulator.

Also, with the use of Adhocserver.exe (or using the built-in pro adhoc server in some releases of PPSSPP) you can now play multiplayer (via adhoc / VPN software) Infinity HD deliciousnesss. (PPSSPP multiplayer sample video below)

Tack on English and we're in HEAVEN! KEEP TRUCKIN' GUYS!!

I wish I could do this, but alas, my game will just hang on a loading screen when I try to load a mission. (Also, I'm curious as to what blending technique you used when editing, because it looks really smooth)

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wish I could do this, but alas, my game will just hang on a loading screen when I try to load a mission.

Can't test it now, but never had a problem besides depth range on various PPSSPP builds. Try another, if nothing works it might be your game dump.

xBladeM6x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't test it now, but never had a problem besides depth range on various PPSSPP builds. Try another, if nothing works it might be your game dump.

I don't think I was specific enough in my post, I meant when trying Ad-Hoc multiplayer mode. I can get into the lobby, and go to rooms, but if I want to do missions, it just hangs when loading the first block. (Unless that's what you were talking about lol)

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, didn't get it. I tried to go on solo multiplay, but my char just stand there waiting and walking. Did i forgot something? WLAN is on, there's my router IP and a random MAC adress.

insertcoin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well for playing alone PSP2 or PSP2infinity, ppsspp works like a charm and no more bug about the missing textures etc:
Backend = opengl
Hardware transform, software skinning, vertex cache, lazy textures caching, retain changed textures all checked.
Upscale level off
Def range hack (phantasy star 2) checked.
Then in system:
Fast memory, multithreaded (experimental), I/O on thread all off (unchecked)
I have many hour in phantasy star portable 2, and waiting the english patch here for playing phantasy star portable2 infinity. but both work like a charm.
And phantasy star portable 2 is compatible with adhock since ppsspp Ver.0.9.9.1-937.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked