Homebrew RELEASE pFBA: final burn alpha

Arcade2019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Love this emulator. I've upgraded to v4 but still on firmware 8.1.0. When in the menu it just keeps scrolling up and down out of control. Games are fine if I manage to load one. Anyone else had this?

bahgee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone figure out how to get racing games like Outrun, Powerdrift, etc. to work. They launch just fine, but the accelerator (gas) button doesn't work and I tried several different button mappings.

Reactions: Lineacero

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is killer instinct working? I have rom and HDD image and its not working. Violent Storm after start i have sxos error code 2168-0002 and need to restart switch. BTW is previews working i have full previews but not showing in men
Edit previews working and violent Storm working if i disable emunand... With enabled emunand violent Storm error 2168-0002. Is there any Way to enable auto fire??

Last edited by yonasz,

mathgba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello,

I've create folder :
pfba/megadriv
pfba/gamegear
pfba/sms
pfba/coleco
pfba/msx
pfba/sg1000
pfba/pce
pfba/tg16
pfba/sgx

and copie roms but it only detect my neogeo roms which are located in pfba/roms.... where should i copy megadrive and pce roms?

Thank you

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I've create folder :
pfba/megadriv
pfba/gamegear
pfba/sms
pfba/coleco
pfba/msx
pfba/sg1000
pfba/pce
pfba/tg16
pfba/sgx

and copie roms but it only detect my neogeo roms which are located in pfba/roms.... where should i copy megadrive and pce roms?

Thank you

As of the latest update consoles doesn't work anymore. It's planned to be supported again. No estimated date for new update.

Reactions: Lineacero

cdesign

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there any news about a new version that supports retro consoles again ? Cpajuste said two weeks in december . What about the other cpajust’s emus ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)