Country
France

falby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So impressed with this update, I'm now seeing perfect framerates on titles I previously had issues with, even with the more demanding filters. Ketsui is just one example. Outstanding.

Last edited by falby,
Reactions: rsn8887

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So impressed with this update, I'm now seeing perfect framerates on titles I previously had issues with, even with the more demanding filters. Ketsui is just one example. Outstanding.
Yeah, I did forget to say in the changelog that some work have been done on this subject :)
Also, you can get even more speed by setting the force 60hz option on and force audio sync off (but it make some game audio bad, and doesn't respect original framerate..).

Last edited by cpasjuste,

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
Many thanks @rsn8887, once again :) I'll try to update first post soon with our two mirror if it's fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, you can edit the "config.cfg" file for that.

Yes of course, you can update first post and also put my mirror links on the GitHub release page if you want.

TheMartiniPolice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thank you kindly for your amazing work @cpasjuste

I've been testing 4.0 version for the last few hours and it's working great on SX OS 9.2 (OFW 9.0.1), didn't notice any major issues while testing the cps1/2/3, neogeo and midway roms I've been using. Smooth transition from the last version :)

I just have a few questions, if you don't mind:

-For the NEOGEO games, I can't seem to make AES bios work, the games stay on their MVS mode even after changing the options. Could it be my bios files or is anyone else experiencing this too?

-Would it be too much work to implement an option to disable inputs on the joycon's right analog stick for us fellow portable mode players?

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
thank you kindly for your amazing work @cpasjuste

I've been testing 4.0 version for the last few hours and it's working great on SX OS 9.2 (OFW 9.0.1), didn't notice any major issues while testing the cps1/2/3, neogeo and midway roms I've been using. Smooth transition from the last version :)

I just have a few questions, if you don't mind:

-For the NEOGEO games, I can't seem to make AES bios work, the games stay on their MVS mode even after changing the options. Could it be my bios files or is anyone else experiencing this too?

-Would it be too much work to implement an option to disable inputs on the joycon's right analog stick for us fellow portable mode players?
With UNIBIOS_3.2 and 3.1 you can change to the home version by holding b + a + x while starting a game.
Not sure why it doesn't work with unibios 3.3 tho.

Last edited by Ninn,

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Would be nice to have an option to let the menu scroll down once a video is done or play random videos while you leave it on. like every 10-15 seconds or something.

Either way, nice work with this version, i love it!

Reactions: Lineacero

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't think that is possible right now.
Thanks bro.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good everyone, I have some games that pfba 4.0 that are well available in green, but when I load them, I get a message .... "Driver init failed".
How do I solve this error ?.
thanks partners.

Reactions: Ninn

Bisk8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
shot.jpg

Attachments

• PFBA 4.0.zip
    647.6 KB · Views: 218

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@cpasjuste the Mega Drive on the PS Vita version of PFBA does not work,i'm sure you are already aware of this issue but thought to remind you so you can hopefully fix it for the next release
I have the psvita 3.60 henkaku and the pfba version for ps vita and the 1,100 roms of the megadrive work perfectly for me.:hrth::bow:
Thanks @cpasjuste.

For such a wonderful emulator pfba, grateful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all