Persona Q2 gets first trailer, will include cast from Persona 3, 4, 5

When Atlus announced the sequel to the 3DS's Persona Q, it was left merely as a teaser, and had no gameplay shown. Now, months later, the first trailer for the game has been revealed, showing off both cutscenes and gameplay. Cast members from Persona 3, 4, and 5 were all shown, along with a surprise reveal that the Persona 3 Portable female main character would also be included. Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth is a Japanese 3DS exclusive, and will launch on November 29. There is no localization currently announced, however all previous Persona spinoff games have made it to the west at this point.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a new trailer out, as well as some new details -

The following details come from Persona Central...
- being trapped in the movie world, is it one girl who holds the key?
-one day when the Phantom Thieves were exploring Mementos, the Morgana Car suddenly loses control
- car is transported to a mysterious, unknown space where enemies they’ve never seen before roam
- thieves manage to escape after finding an exit into a strange movie theater
- what they find there is a black-haired woman called “Nagi” in a white dress, along with a despondent looking girl called “Hikari”
- movie theater without an exit attracts “people with the same power,” an encounter which strengthens them as well.
- characters from Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, and the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable
- 28 characters in all
- possible to freely create multiple partner combinations
- game features the familiar Persona series battle system
- exploit weaknesses to open the way for an All-Out Attack
- system is combined with the hand-drawn maps from the Etrian Odyssey series, using the stylus
- new system which focuses on tactics

Oh and it's website is up

http://pq2.jp/

HEADBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll find it weird if they don't localize this, especially since they're bringing the Persona 3 and 5 rhythm games here on the PS Vita.

D

Deleted User

Not a fan of the EO gameplay but I'll probably end up buying it just for more Persona

HEADBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In fairness the P4 Dancing all night was a decent game. Much better than the persona based etrian Odyssey ROM hack.
What's kind of funny is that I honestly didn't like the EO gameplay style, but it eventually grew on me. As for P4D, I probably need to at least give it another chance. My original Vita is bricked, but thankfully I can play it on my PSTV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared