Persona PSP Remake Coming to the U.S. this Fall

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Feb 24, 2009.

Feb 24, 2009
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"What, you want more PSP news? Very well, how about the announcement that Atlus will be bringing the Persona PSP remake over to the US this fall. After the success of Persona 3 and 4, it was a no-brainer that Atlus would decide to bring the game over to an RPG-hungry western audience. The remake includes "a completely redone localization and content never before seen in North America," along with "gameplay enhancements and additions new to the remake."

Whether or not the title will head to Europe is slightly more nebulous, as Atlus doesn't have a publishing arm in the region. Hopefully sales of Persona 4 will be high enough to encourage Square Enix to go ahead and publish the PSP remake of the original, too."

Source

2. AtomicBlue

Member AtomicBlue GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I haven't played this game but I've heard good things about it, I'm gonna try it out when it comes out, hopefully i like it. =]

3. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I really can't stand the art of the game. I know it's a >10 year game, but they could've redone the artwork...

Nonetheless, seeing how much I'm loving P4 at the moment, I'll probably give it a try.

4. fateastray

Member fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Good news. Thanks to CFW it doesn't matter if it comes out in Europe. I've seen PErsona 3 and FES in the shops, but never 4 though. Persona isn't that hot over here. I'd really like to play this.

5. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Persona 4 is coming out in March in Europe. Just wait a little longer.