Persona 5 Royal - Save file request

Rengrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, can someone help me to convert my save PS5R ps4 EU to switch?
I let the drive link here.
Thank you very much, not all the heroes wear a coat

Last edited by Rengrow,

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can someone help me to convert my save PS5R ps4 EU to switch?
I let the drive link here.
Thank you very much, not all the heroes wear a coat
Here you go!

can you convert to switch?
And here you go!
Post automatically merged:

Hello is there a NG+ 100% compendium and stats anywhere please ?
Try this one: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YnvFwxaiKM92RrMhVcw_uHH_TUvmbCy7?usp=share_link
Should have everything complete including Thieves Den.

Last edited by Green Mii,

RabbidKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Does anybody have a Switch/PS4 save file that starts with the third semester? I have gotten the standard ending on PS4 and don't really want to play another 100 hours just to experience the third act. Thank you in advance.

Virlesschaos2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here extract and put this in the data folder of your save file
Hi! Isnthere a way ti upload this to everyone save manager? On tinfoil? I downloaded and extracted. Then copied into data folder but didn't work. Is there something i have to do. I have jksave manager and . Do I need to already have a save data?

DonPaulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi! Really sorry to be a bother to anyone, could someone please help me convert my PS4 Eu save to switch please? Thank you so much!
Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iy1T1f8WE8YbLSAr3ruTvjgVX2emiNkk/view?usp=sharing

Hi! Isnthere a way ti upload this to everyone save manager? On tinfoil? I downloaded and extracted. Then copied into data folder but didn't work. Is there something i have to do. I have jksave manager and . Do I need to already have a save data?
on jksv, back up your P5R save. Navigate through your SD and look for jksv folder in root then go in Persona 5 Royal. Inside, there will be a folder that will look like this [User] - 2022.11.01 @ 23.53.12, replace the files inside with the given files above :) wish you luck!

Last edited by DonPaulo,

xenoblast

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Green Mii could you please convert this save to the pc version? Your work is really appreciate!

Attachments

• CUSA17419.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Really sorry to be a bother to anyone, could someone please help me convert my PS4 Eu save to switch please? Thank you so much!
Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iy1T1f8WE8YbLSAr3ruTvjgVX2emiNkk/view?usp=sharing

on jksv, back up your P5R save. Navigate through your SD and look for jksv folder in root then go in Persona 5 Royal. Inside, there will be a folder that will look like this [User] - 2022.11.01 @ 23.53.12, replace the files inside with the given files above :) wish you luck!
You need to update permissions on that link, I can't access your save files.

Hi Green Mii could you please convert this save to the pc version? Your work is really appreciate!
And here's your save file!

Attachments

• xenoblast_P5R_PC.zip
    14 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: DonPaulo

Virlesschaos2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyonehelp me out with a save for the switch version? Really just with the social stats maxed out would be great. Or a new game plus one. I had issues with the files I downloaded last time. I can only get one of the files i have found here to work. I know it might be bothersome, IA ppreciate the help in advance.

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: DonPaulo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o