Persona 5 Royal - Save file request

shinruru

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
hey is there a way for you to decrypt my save files so i can use it on pc/xboxgame pass

i don't know how to send the files to you i can't attach any files right now

Reactions: Green Mii

PhantomTime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I send my PS4 saves to be decrypted on here? I don't wanna end up buying something like save wizard, but I have a 125H save for p5r and recently lost my pc save. (Also as my account is new, I can't send DM's or Files, so I don't know how to send the file.)

Last edited by PhantomTime,

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I send my PS4 saves to be decrypted on here? I don't wanna end up buying something like save wizard, but I have a 125H save for p5r and recently lost my pc save. (Also as my account is new, I can't send DM's or Files, so I don't know how to send the file.)
Sent you a PM!

xxn00b92xx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Green Mii I realize this thread is a bit old, but I saw that you had recently responded. Are you by chance still available to convert a PS4 file to PC? Would be very grateful for your help, but understand if you're too busy. Created a new account to ask, so am unable to DM or send files. Thanks in advance.

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Green Mii I realize this thread is a bit old, but I saw that you had recently responded. Are you by chance still available to convert a PS4 file to PC? Would be very grateful for your help, but understand if you're too busy. Created a new account to ask, so am unable to DM or send files. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Green Mii, could you decrypt and convert my save file to use on switch?
Thanks
Sent you a PM!

Hosaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Try this one, hopefully it works!
thanks but it didnt work, still 7/27. I hope someone make a save editor for switch, There is save editor for ps4 version but using a little annoying. It takes a lot of time. For now if anyone needs a save file near August they can use this save for switch, I will continue in this way.

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks but it didnt work, still 7/27. I hope someone make a save editor for switch, There is save editor for ps4 version but using a little annoying. It takes a lot of time. For now if anyone needs a save file near August they can use this save for switch, I will continue in this way.
Ah, I figured that might be the case. I tried searching based on the PS4 offsets, but I guess the date is stored elsewhere in the save now. You could try using the mod menu, if that's something you're willing to do. Just extract and drop that into atmosphere/contents/01005CA01580E000 if you're playing the US release. This lets you modify a lot of the game, including the date and time.

Reactions: Hosaf

anon8647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it possible to get a PC (steam) save file for 12/24 right before the final boss that will trigger the normal ending (aka not going into the 3rd semester)?
Post automatically merged:

@Green Mii, sorry I meant to tag you in my previous post -.-. I would definitely appreciate any help!

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it possible to get a PC (steam) save file for 12/24 right before the final boss that will trigger the normal ending (aka not going into the 3rd semester)?
Post automatically merged:

@Green Mii, sorry I meant to tag you in my previous post -.-. I would definitely appreciate any help!
While I don't personally have a save like that, I did convert a bunch of saves for someone that was part of a trophy guide for the PS4 release. Here they are. I'm not able to find the guide they mentioned, so I can't say for certain if what you're looking for is part of those save files. They're labeled as Switch saves, but the format is the same across all the rerelease platforms, so they will work for PC. I hope you can find what you're looking for!

pyofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! Just wondering, I have a save file from my PS4 and I wanted to convert it to my Switch. Do I need a modded switch with CFW to transfer?

namekawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have save data for 9 or 10 weeks on PS4.Is it possible to convert it so that it can be combined or used on the switch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?