Persona 4: Arena

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Devin, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Devin
    OP

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    Has anyone else given this game a shot? The Japanese version was released, but it has English text and voice. I personally am loving it. Even though I haven't beaten Persona 4, I find it pretty good. Not a bad sequel to the game. Fighting is pretty great to, although the D-Pad commands are a bit off. (May just be my controller.) I'm about 6 matches in the Story. Yu's voice acting is pretty good IMO, I just an't place my finger on who else the voice actor plays. I took some screenies on my RGH console to share as well.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

>.< There's more, but photobucket is being difficult. Will update it here in a sec.

2. narutopet112

narutopet112 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2010
    Netherlands
    Yup first persona 4 fighting game. Its a fun game :yayps3:
    With a persona 3 character

3. Devin
    OP

Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    One story down, another ton to go.

[​IMG]

4. BlackAngel5

BlackAngel5 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Sword Art Online
    gosh this game looks super cool, I'm a longtime fan of the SMT series, so I'm probably gonna end up with it when it comes out, even though I'm not ttly crazy about buying a $60 game and preferably like handheld games better. Just wondering though, is this anything like the PS2 version of Persona 4?

Edit: I mean gameplay wise, not story wise

5. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    I thought it was region locked? Or does that only apply to the US release?

6. Rasas

Rasas Banned

Banned
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Some games aren't region locked on the 360 some games are. Check sites like ABGX and others.

7. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Waiting on the legit version, since i dont have a hacked 360 lol.

Either way, im pretty damn hyped. I love BlazBlue, and the gameplay is pretty reminiscent of it (And its pretty damn loved in Japan already, which is always a good sign for fighters)

8. Devin
    OP

Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    This one is. I have a Reset Glitch Hack Xbox 360, so regions don't apply. To the other question no, the story continues after Persona: 4 but the gameplay is nothing alike. This is a Blazeblueish, UMvCish, fighting game.

9. Devin
    OP

Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    Not bad, beat 3 of the stories. BTW, 3 of the Persona 3 cast are in the game. So far I've beaten Chie's, Yu's, and Mitsuru's story line. I wouldn't say I can't stop playing, but it's a nice game to pick up from time to time.