Gaming Persona 3 Portable its OUT!

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
^ Also that way when I heard it in the male's side!

Gah! I can't wait to start Mitsuru's S Link. The people say she'll be less busy by November 20.

And quick question... do I have to prepare for the next full moon in November? I think I've been slacking on my training since I haven't been able to use Mitsuru in my party.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Does this game last for one full year?
I think I have four more full moon shadows to go and I'm on floor 95.

D; This shit best stop getting new characters into the party.
I only like using Akihiko, Mitsuru and Yukari.

I might use Koro once I get another Persona that doesn't use fire.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
ragingchaosgod said:
^ Also that way when I heard it in the male's side!

Gah! I can't wait to start Mitsuru's S Link. The people say she'll be less busy by November 20.

And quick question... do I have to prepare for the next full moon in November? I think I've been slacking on my training since I haven't been able to use Mitsuru in my party.

I used Mitsuru too - you will have plenty of time to train with her. A couple days after she returned to the group, she said she would train in Tartarus with us and you have about 2-3 days with her. This is before the Kyoto school trip. She also is available after the trip. As long as you and the team are at level 58, you should be fine for the next battle. This FAQ http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/932312-shin-me...na-3/faqs/50034 has recommended levels that I've tried and are true for defeating each boss.

QUOTE(prowler_ @ Jul 16 2010, 06:11 AM) Does this game last for one full year?
I think I have four more full moon shadows to go and I'm on floor 95.

D; This shit best stop getting new characters into the party.
I only like using Akihiko, Mitsuru and Yukari.

I might use Koro once I get another Persona that doesn't use fire.

The game starts in April, and general gameplay can end either during December, or January depending on the choices you make. If you choose to play through January, you get the better ending. The calendar then fast forwards 3 months to March.

Also, Block 5 of Tartarus is HUGE, and Block 6 is unlocked when you play through January. If you complete what you can of Tartarus in a timely manner, you will have no problem getting to the ending. Use the FAQ earlier in this post if you are unsure of your levels!

Koro-chan is a great character, and his persona is powerful. (Cerberus). I used Koro-chan as a party member this time, alongside Akihiko and Mitsuru, and we make a great team. I decided to take on the roles of every element in the game and heal as well, which Mitsuru helps me with. It's the first time I dropped Yukari from the party. I believe Junpei stops learning fire skills kinda early in the game, so Koro-chan is quite powerful and he does get Agidyne.
biggrin.gif

I think in my next party, though, I'll drop Aki and use Mitsuru, Yukari and Koro-chan. I used Aigis, Mitsuru, and Yukari in the last one.

ragingchaosgod

Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Awesome. Level reference! I needed one of those.

Managed to start Mitsuru's S Link. /happy
I think I should get to grinding. XD;; We're barely breaking the 60s. I'm not comfy with that! :B

For party, I've been using Mitsuru, Ken and Koro. During bosses, I put Ken on direct command and he makes for a pretty decent healer. Koro and Mitsuru on full assault and Kali equipped on MC, I've got nothing to lose!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I started playing the game a few days ago, I'm loving it.
But now I got to choose who to take with me to Tartarus, I hate it.
Do I need to level up everyone or can I just level the ones I want to keep along the game?

ragingchaosgod

Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
You can level up the ones you want, no worries. If you're a completionist, you can level everyone. XD;;

Spoiler... warning? /unsure

T^T I must be even more of a loser than I thought if the Christmas event with Mitsuru made me cry. But it was totally ruined when she reacted to the Goggle Eyed Idol I got her... she was all "TAT OMG THANK YOU" and I was thinking about how ridiculous that idol looks. XD;;;

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Neko said:
I started playing the game a few days ago, I'm loving it.
But now I got to choose who to take with me to Tartarus, I hate it.
Do I need to level up everyone or can I just level the ones I want to keep along the game?
you can Level Up Evreyone but that means less EXP for you.since the EXP you gain during battle Halves for all your Teamates

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm running this with 5.00 m33-6 with the 6.20 prx plugin and it crashes not long after putting it into sleep mode. Being a long RPG, this is the kinda game I see myself putting into sleep mode a lot. Do any of the other firmwares let you use sleep mode with the game without crashing?

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sleep mode has caused freezing in it for me. So far I've just managed by leaving it on if I have to go do something that won't take long or saving and exiting the game entirely before putting it in sleep mode if I have to put it down for a while....

It's irritating but at least the game plays.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Setting the UMD ISO mode in the m33 VSH menu to Sony NP9660 (instead of m33) seems to work for me. I've been playing about an hour putting it into sleep mode once in a while and it's still going. A side effect is a slight audio glitch where sound effects go a bit.. scratchy?..

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the audioboost plugin? That's caused that kind of scratchy slightly distorted audio.

I'm using 5.50 Gen-D3 with prometheus, but I'll try switching Umd Iso modes and see if it helps for me.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope, never knew there was an audioboost plugin. I kinda wanna try it now though
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure the sound is related to the Sony NP9660 setting as the m33 driver doesn't do it at all.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D'oh, seems like the audio thing was just because I cso'ed the iso. Weird how it doesn't chug with the m33 mode.. or maybe not.. there's probably a bunch of tech reasons that go way over my head that explain it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU