Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ZeWarrior said:
ojsinnerz said:
Ninja gaiden 2......

What about it?

Just saying it's a game for the 360 exclusively, that's actually good.

Which counters boblaw's argument, that all the 360's games are going over to the PC. Although, I must admit, it's true that most of the games are indeed going over to the pc. Still, that doesn't mean everything is going.

Also, I would get both, but I cannot afford both. I like the gaming library more of the 360, but like the hardware of the ps3.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ojsinnerz said:
Just saying it's a game for the 360 exclusively, that's actually good.

Which counters boblaw's argument, that all the 360's games are going over to the PC. Although, I must admit, it's true that most of the games are indeed going over to the pc. Still, that doesn't mean everything is going.

Also, I would get both, but I cannot afford both. I like the gaming library more of the 360, but like the hardware of the ps3.
Personally, NG2 was the only game I played that stood up to its skybreaking hype in the last few months.
(By the sentence above, I'm excluding underhyped/nil-hyped games and games I haven't played)

Of course not EVERY 360 exclusive lands on PC. Rockstar mad such a big deal out of it, MS surely would have noticed.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
NG2 imo, definitely didn't live up to the hype. The game was just a (hard) hack n slash. I guess I don't like it because I don't like those kind of games, so to me it was pretty mediocre.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
One hit or miss thing about NG2 is the difficulty.
It's out for a month, so it's about time some people are uploading no damage run (or at least no damage boss fight) video on youtube under Master Ninja difficulty.
Those people didn't fly through the game in their first play, it's just as they play they get better.

For people who enjoy that "level up", challenge is a bonus. Otherwise, the difficulty can turn off a lot.

The other hit or miss thing is the skill control. The input is close to a fighting action control (just a little bit). That means if your preference of controls don't go beyond XYXXXY, you're missing out on some skills.
Personally that missed me, it's not natural to rotate the left stick in the middle of a heated battle. I have to actively focus on pulling that skill off otherwise I don't see it happening.

The camera just screams NG all over it, a lot more enemies appear compared to Sigma so can't compare visuals without taking those account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone