People on here from 2004-2006

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think I joined somewhere between 04 - 06...
tongue.gif
I think... 04.. or 05 maybe... Well... we'll see when I click "add reply"..
biggrin.gif

EDIT:

10th of april... that's kinda awesome... thats three g.d. years ago.. and 16 days!

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yikes! I've been a member of this site since 2002!! It's the longest time I've ever been a member of any site and still actively post on it. Not to mention, that means for 5 years I've been checking the site daily!

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to hang out on the IRC channel back in the day. Recently got back into it after a 3 year break now that I'm making my own games (cheap plug for plaidsoft). Good to see some old familiar faces, and nice to talk to some new ones.

Bridgy84 long time no see! You still post on this forum? Maggot hall for life, etc etc.

Sorry for resurrecting a potentially dead thread
happy.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I've been here since 03, and that makes it 4 years of staying at hotel GBATemp. Something I've never understood is what the hell happened with Luse?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Luse Ruth and Puck the phuck were all... disturbed.. so they got banned...

but I have to say, I miss my old fights with puck...

arma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have been lurking these boards since 2001 and Luse and Ruth were the worst things to ever happen to these boards and that's the truth.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
well... I didn't have much problems with Luse... but sure... sometimes... But Ruth! I never noticed anything with her to be an evil one.

Puck on the other hand.....
wink.gif

arma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the second Luse got here, he wanted to run the place.. he was a stubborn, overbearing ass.

then again, aren't we all?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I put their name on the wiki in the "banned staff" page, and they removed themselves.
I put them back and locked the page.
A few hours later, I got an email from one of them threatening to sue me if I didn't remove their internet nickname from the page (the page said absolutely nothing offensive, just gave out their nickname and said they were banned in 2006).
I still refused to remove their names.
After a while, debating with the other staffers, we thought removing them would be best anyway. These people aren't worth remembering.

arma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I put their name on the wiki in the "banned staff" page, and they removed themselves.
I put them back and locked the page.
A few hours later, I got an email from one of them threatening to sue me if I didn't remove their internet nickname from the page (the page said absolutely nothing offensive, just gave out their nickname and said they were banned in 2006).
I still refused to remove their names.
After a while, debating with the other staffers, we thought removing them would be best anyway. These people aren't worth remembering.

costello, what exactly led to the banning of the both of them? i understand it's dragging up dirty laundry so if you don't want to post it, that's fine. PM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt