Hacking Pegascape: not possible to run HBmenu and Caffeine together?

wildonrio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m at the point where I can successfully run HBmenu and access apps via the Album. I can also run Caffeine and enter CFW. However, if I run HBmenu first after a restart, it works but then I can’t run Caffeine. The spinner just spins forever. Likewise, if I run Caffeine first after a restart, it also works, but then HBmenu just spins forever.

Is it not possible to have access to the HBmenu via the Album, and also have CFW? None of my games I install will run when I’m in CFW via Caffeine, so I’m wondering if this is the issue.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m at the point where I can successfully run HBmenu and access apps via the Album. I can also run Caffeine and enter CFW. However, if I run HBmenu first after a restart, it works but then I can’t run Caffeine. The spinner just spins forever. Likewise, if I run Caffeine first after a restart, it also works, but then HBmenu just spins forever.

Is it not possible to have access to the HBmenu via the Album, and also have CFW? None of my games I install will run when I’m in CFW via Caffeine, so I’m wondering if this is the issue.
I believe it is possible but don't quote me on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here