Gaming Peacewalker dumped.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Damn. My site is screwing up as well. Well, I got a friend torrenting Modnation, so maybe he'll get this too for me.
Awesome game
biggrin.gif
!!!

I can wait to get this later...

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Working fine for me, just completed the first proper mission with no freezes at all or any problems, I used MGSFIX to go to D2 temporarily until I completed the first mission, then I ran MGSNEVER to go back to D3, still playing now and it's running fine.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I downloaded a different version and instead of freezing when Snake shouts "Freeze!" in the cutscene, it just keeps loading after the "Click!" in the same cutscene. The orange light to show memory stick access or something isn't blinking either. I had a similar problem with an earlier cutscene but I could just skip that.

Gr...

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you aren't downloading: Metal_Gear_Solid_Peace_Walker_USA_PSP-pSyPSP and using the already described methods to play it, you're doing it wrong and aren't allowed to post that you're having problems.

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Okay, so I downloaded a different version and instead of freezing when Snake shouts "Freeze!" in the cutscene, it just keeps loading after the "Click!" in the same cutscene. The orange light to show memory stick access or something isn't blinking either. I had a similar problem with an earlier cutscene but I could just skip that.

Gr...

Isn't that the part with like, awesome CQC quicktime events and stuff? Not sure, but the person I saw on a stream had something like that keep looping, until he was like OSHI I NEEDED TO PRESS SOMETHING.

Roxas6662

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have GEN-D3 and I used promethius to patch the USA version and it hasn't frozen at all. Don't know why you guys are saying to go back to D2 when D3 works fine.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a freeze after the first part of the prologue mission after the cutscene that appears after you learn more combat controls (Gun fire, choosing items, etc.). I get to a loading screen where it just freezes after a while. When I try to run the game after running MGSFIX it doesn't even load. I'm downloading another ISO right now since I'm not too sure if I was using the pSyPSP dump.

In the mean time, anyone wanna suggest something for a fix? I'm running D3.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
I get a freeze after the first part of the prologue mission after the cutscene that appears after you learn more combat controls (Gun fire, choosing items, etc.). I get to a loading screen where it just freezes after a while. When I try to run the game after running MGSFIX it doesn't even load. I'm downloading another ISO right now since I'm not too sure if I was using the pSyPSP dump.

You can just skip that cutscene. I had a similar freeze and I just skipped the scene. But you may get another freeze later that you can't skip.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excellentnuke said:

After all the weird problems I've been having with D3, I went back down to 5.00 M33-6. Taking the pSyPSP dump and runnng it with ISOTool on the PSP has no problems whatsoever. Theoretically it should work the same way on D3, but users seem to be having trouble -- are you using D3 or D3 Final? You can always downgrade to D2 as well (which is what the MSGFIX is attempting to do without actually downgrading).

Stay away from pre-patched dumps, you have no idea what they did to it, or even if they did it properly.

MMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Aim@Me @ Jun 5 2010, 10:53 AM) I also made a CSO and what I did was do a eboot Decrypt (use Version Patch).

How much space can you cut down when CSO'd ?

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if there is a "New Game +" mode where you start off with all the weapons/items you've developed? I don't really enjoy "leveling up" in any game, and would prefer to start the story fresh with a silencer/suppressor that doesn't wear out after a clip.

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, this is annoying. When using GEN-D2 it freezes at the loading screen after the intro movie but before the tutorial no matter what I do. It went past it with GEN-D3, but then it screws up my savegames for my other games.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
steve-p said:
ut2k4master said:
sprogurt said:
Cermage said:

Anyone else notice the age recommendation?

yeah in any other country it's 15/16 and up, stupid pegi xD

well if you look closer,
it's 15 to play the UMD, but you need to be 18 to view the box!!!!
One BBFC and one PEGI. You probably already know that anyway...

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Exhumed said:
Man, this is annoying. When using GEN-D2 it freezes at the loading screen after the intro movie but before the tutorial no matter what I do. It went past it with GEN-D3, but then it screws up my savegames for my other games.

Just use M33?

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Or play the already fixed version, like I'm doing?
Also, 1.5 GB is a bit much for such a good game, but I'll let it slide.
What I do not like, however, is the need to Data Install at least 300 more MBs so that I can hear Codec Conversations.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
Or play the already fixed version, like I'm doing?
Also, 1.5 GB is a bit much for such a good game, but I'll let it slide.
What I do not like, however, is the need to Data Install at least 300 more MBs so that I can hear Codec Conversations.
Listen to it...in your mind...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4