Gaming Peacewalker dumped.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ut2k4master said:
to anyone who actually bought or will buy the psn version of the game:
does the psn version require an installation to hear the codec conversations? would be a bit redundant but yeah, just wanna know
tongue.gif

I don't think so. From what i heard, the PSN version will be around 2.5 GB. So no need for data installing i guess, since everything is uncompressed. :wtf:

Malc`

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem, I'm running 5.00 M33-4 dual boot through DCv8 test mode with 6.20OFW (so I can play my legally purchased FF8/FF9 from EU PSN store).

I can get Peace Walker to run in M33-4 after patching the eboot but when I click start game, it asks me to input a 15 character player name, however the software keyboard doesn't pop up after the screen dims, and I have to hard power off my PSP. Any ideas?

Edit - if someone could upload a game save just after the intro from the USA version, maybe that would work? It would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
got it working. this has a lot more stuff going on than the demo =D

im only like an hour in though
smileipb2.png

Right?! I love this game already- but I definitely want to stop before getting the PSN version (for the Go). And! I'm already spoiled by CwCheats (for the EUR version of the game), so I hope saves for the USA version pop up soon.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Malc` said:
Edit - if someone could upload a game save just after the intro from the USA version, maybe that would work? It would be greatly appreciated
smile.gif
The only time you can save is an hour in and you will be missing ALOT of shit.
You might as well downgrade to play this, then just upgrade.

Probably because you're in test mode it's not letting you use the keyboard, I dunno.

@Excellentnuke, did you patch it using luke_c's guide?

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
Malc` said:
smile.gif

Probably because you're in test mode it's not letting you use the keyboard, I dunno.

I used a prepatched version, but it seemed real cause it worked for a while and I got it from the site where I usually get ISOs.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
Malc` said:
smile.gif

Technically, you're mostly missing Cinematics & dialogue (and some light tutorial type gameplay) before the first save...and you can view the cinematics, dialogue from the mission brief menu (unless those are the parts that are causing the freezes and whatnot).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol