Gaming PC problems

sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whenever i plug my iPod into a usb port on the front of my PC i get the "this device can function faster if connected to a usb 2.0..." i know that both ports are usb 2.0 and my iPod seems to be the only thing that causes this message to appear.

also if i do not get that message and i knock my iPod while it is not in use it will cause the usb connection to drop out and then reconnect again, or sometimes it will just do this by itself.

does anyone know what could be causing this?

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are you plugging them into your front usb ports? while they are convenient do not always work properly. i have those problems all the time on my computer so i just bought a usb hub and plugged them into the back usb port. the back ones always seem to work bettet than the front ones.

Good ol' Phi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How to reinstall(update) motherboard drivers dirvers:
go to your manufacturer's website go to download section choose your motherboard model and download the drivers you need

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
So this just happens just with your Ipod and no other devices? Does this happen with other USB ports? Or just the front ones? Sounds more like a hardware issue, and I suspect its your Ipod thats screwed

sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
So this just happens just with your Ipod and no other devices? Does this happen with other USB ports? Or just the front ones? Sounds more like a hardware issue, and I suspect its your Ipod thats screwed

tried the back ones last night and the same thing happened.

so i'm guessing it is the iPod?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)