Hacking Patched Switch with 8.1.0

OguzKaan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi guys, I had a brand new Nintendo Switch this week. But I realised that it's patched so I've updated it to 8.1.0 from 4.1.0. Is there any way to hack this switch? If not is there any exact time for sx os supoorts patched 8.1.0 switches? My serial number is XAJ10051257230

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I had a brand new Nintendo Switch this week. But I realised that it's patched so I've updated it to 8.1.0 from 4.1.0. Is there any way to hack this switch? If not is there any exact time for sx os supoorts patched 8.1.0 switches? My serial number is XAJ10051257230
No
You cannot hack a patched switch on 8.1.0
And sxos wont support 8.1.0
//thread

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had left it on 4.1.0, it would have been hackable. Patched systems on anything other than 4.1.0 are not hackable.

Patched systems on 5.x-7.x might be hackable in the distant future, but 8.x will not become hackble in this way. It might never be hackable.

It is recommended you get rid of this Switch and get an unpatched one.

Reactions: Tac 21 and MUDD_BR

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think that February 32nd even exist... like release of "whatever".

Simple answer to your question: Not possible. Maybe in the future. Right now you have absolute 0% chance to "hack" or "downgrade" the patched systems.

OguzKaan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I don't think that February 32nd even exist... like release of "whatever".

Simple answer to your question: Not possible. Maybe in the future. Right now you have absolute 0% chance to "hack" or "downgrade" the patched systems.
Thank you. I know it's not possible but what I'm trying to ask is are there any teams working for hacking patched swiitches?

roarn20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless there are new exploits that are found, no teams are currently working on hacking patched switches after 4.1. Maybe in the long distant future but not right now.

Last edited by roarn20,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use SX OS and I don't know who is TX

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless there are new exploits that are found, no teams are currently working on hacking patched switches after 4.1. Maybe in the long distant future but not right now.
Deja Vu could possibly be updated to support 5.0.0-7.0.1, so it would be inaccurate to say nobody's working on anything after 4.1.0. That being said, there is nothing in the pipeline for 8.x on ipatched systems, and it could be years before it's hacked (if ever).

Reactions: x65943

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never put a device online if the intention is to hack it...after hacked its another story...

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not hacked? What's point of not connecting it to internet?
He's probably saying that if your intent is to hack a device, you should not do anything that would cause it to update, unless you know exactly what you're doing. By updating to 8.1.0, your Switch might never be hackable.

Reactions: Bergot

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol