Hacking Patch your English Pokemon Black/White Version for DSi Mode!

Poryhack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, totally forgot about that. Yes you'll need to use the "European" release by SweeTnDs. It's actually the same as the US one the only difference is that the US version is missing some header information (somebody wasn't using the latest and greatest ROM dumping tools).

I'll add a bit about this to the first post.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poryhack said:
Ah, totally forgot about that. Yes you'll need to use the "European" release by SweeTnDs. It's actually the same as the US one the only difference is that the US version is missing some header information (somebody wasn't using the latest and greatest ROM dumping tools).

I'll add a bit about this to the first post.
Your kidding right? Is that the reason I wasn't able to patch my ROM because I was using the U rom?

EDIT: The patch finally worked with the E release. The game works fine with my Supercard DStwo, but it doesn't even load up on my CycloDSi. After I load it I get stuck on a screen on the Cyclo with Loading... Is it because my DSi is USA?

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a thought guys. What's the point in playing Pokemon Black and White in DSi mode when there still won't be WiFi due to the lack of WiFi in the exploit-game itself?
smile.gif

Poryhack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Your kidding right? Is that the reason I wasn't able to patch my ROM because I was using the U rom?

EDIT: The patch finally worked with the E release. The game works fine with my Supercard DStwo, but it doesn't even load up on my CycloDSi. After I load it I get stuck on a screen on the Cyclo with Loading... Is it because my DSi is USA?
No... Like I said, all English-language pokemon games are the same. The only difference in this case is that ignorant people labeled the ROMs as different and ended up dumping the "USA" one wrong. It works fine on my DSi, I don't know what to tell you.

@T.Kuranari: If you are using a CycloDSi with up-to-date firmware on either the DSi or 3DS you can only play games in DSi-mode because the DS bootloader exploit was patched.

creepebrine

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unfortunately, the link seems not to be working anymore. Could you please reupload these patches? I really need that Pokemon White patch (if it works on the german version "Pokemon Weiss")

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now a days, you could just dump your Pokemon Black/White Properly, meaning you won't need the patch.
Just use GodMode9i to dump to your DSi SD card, then transfer it over to your CycloDS iEvolution card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up