Patch PSN games to work even without ReActPSN

This is to use in conjunction with your self extracted raps so you can create your own patches and don't worry about not being able to play your games if your ps3 is deactivated or unable to be activated because of a ban or fear of it (or if you want to use psnstuff downloaded raps ;)).

First, get the eboot.bin and edat (some games don't have edat) file extracting the game pkg with pkg view or by installing the pkg in your ps3 and then copying them to your pc via usb or ftp.

Download the attached file (Saki's_autopatcher_v1.0.7z) and extract it wherever you want, you'll see this:
upload_2017-12-21_19-44-7.png

Place your target game eboot.bin and edat inside the "in" folder:
upload_2017-12-21_19-46-51.png

Then place the rap file inside the "raps" folder:
upload_2017-12-21_19-47-33.png

After that there isn't much to do, just open the autopatcher, it'll tell you the name of the needed rap file and remind you to copy it to the raps folder:
upload_2017-12-21_19-49-3.png

If you have all in order then press a key and it'll do its thing and patch the eboot.bin and edats.
After it's done you'll see this:
upload_2017-12-21_19-52-0.png

Verify that the files are in the "out" folder:
upload_2017-12-21_19-52-49.png

if everything went well you'll have the patched eboot.bin and edat there ready to be copied to your ps3.

use your preferred method to copy the patched files to the dev_hdd0/game/*title_id*/USRDIR folder and enjoy your patched game.

Attachments

• Saki's_autopatcher_v1.0.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,245

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Rocketmen" on the NOPAYSTATION database, didn't work resigning the file with (PS3xploit-resigner-3.0.0, using your acts and idps files from hdd), the "package and RAP" for that game, long time ago, I doubt those files were updated.

fortunately i did find it using the "search" option in that place (russian), it wasn't listed with everything else

i'm sure this method would work with that but no need to try it...............the one or two other games that didn't work on NOPAYSTATION, I just tried a different region, and it did work.

The other game "FINAL FIGHT DOUBLE IMPACT", has special security that requires internet connection, and this method i'm sure will not work with this.................

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are correct. final fantasy xiv is another game that can't be resigned due to requiring an internet connection to verify everything. it's possible the other game had the wrong rap file. raps are named after the title id, and you can use scetool or something to decrypt it. the act.dat and idps are only needed to make a rif to make a rap from a rif. a normal rap doesn't need them as it contains no sensitive information. it's just a 16 byte hex key.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what kind of that is, but you get the klicense with the ps3 itself. enable klicense logging in cfw tools (over network tier), inject the rap and install the game first though, and also remember to clean the log when you're done in case you want to log another game, open the game, play for a few moments, exit game, get the log from the tmp folder. inside will be the klicense for the edat (sometimes sprx). the klicense isn't in the ps3 tools that I could find, so you'll have to get it yourself. the klicense will be listed with each edat iirc, and I think this game may have a lot of them.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, all you're doing is resigning the game as free, since there's a free klicense (starts with a 7 iirc). that's what a game "fix" is, but all updates have to be patched as well. it's not hacking whatsoever, and it's a complete waste of time.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
First of all many thanks for this great, at last I was able to get the game Super star dust hd to work on my super slim as Reactpsn does not work with hen on super slim but the issue I have next is it says the game is Demo, I used psn patch app to try get it unlocked but this didn't help. Can someone please tell me how to unlock this game, any info is greatly appreciated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it good
Patching or fixing games? Not at all. You need the license to decrypt the game, so it defeats the purpose. You have to fix every subsequent update as well, and rap files are 16 bytes whereas fixes could be gigabytes. Most worthless, bullshit attempt at looking like a hacker there ever was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head