Hacking Pasta Cfw Custom Theme Thread

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im try creating simple theme. design will be revised later.

18896654819_394ed0e989_o.jpg

it easy to put custom background later. navigation will be horizontal. quite weird but practical.
plz comment...

When you gonna release the youkai watch theme? I've been waiting for that one impatiently. It's awesome!

Reactions: JJTapia19

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That would be cool and I woud even like a randomizer! Never knowing wich one it will be! Is it possible to have such features in the future @AlbertoSONIC?
If he implements a system to switch themes from inside the CFW, he should be able to easily load a random theme each time through a setting (I could look into that if I have free time tomorrow, graduation is in 3 days and I have a ton of stuff to get ready)

Reactions: klear and JJTapia19

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That would be cool and I woud even like a randomizer! Never knowing wich one it will be! Is it possible to have such features in the future @AlbertoSONIC?
If he implements a system to switch themes from inside the CFW, he should be able to easily load a random theme each time through a setting (I could look into that if I have free time tomorrow, graduation is in 3 days and I have a ton of stuff to get ready)
It seems very easy to do.
I'll try replacing these strings with variables ;)
Schermata del 2015-06-28 23:26:24.png

EDIT: oh, and good luck with your graduation :lol:

EDIT2: ok, I've failed... (I haven't studied the old C) let's wait for @AlbertoSONIC

Last edited by nastys,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Thanks for letting us know! That would be great. Congrats on your graduation! :yay:

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tomorrow i'll start working on the theme chooser from options. It will be based off 10 folders (0-9), which contains the themes. 0 is the default theme. So you have 9 slota for custom themes!

P.S. I really love both Material Design and Zelda themes!

Cool cool cool, it's difficult for me to choose a theme too ^^

Could you think about adding a random theme option ?

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Cool cool cool, it's difficult for me to choose a theme too ^^

Could you think about adding a random theme option ?
Yeah i can! Also, to theme creators, now in the gfx folder of the github repo (CFW_Loader) you can find a batch file which makes the theme with 1 click! I did it at around 18:00, but we'll not release a new pasta version for this, so you'll have to take the bat file from the github repo! Usage: put the batch into the pngs folder, open it and wait. The output will be placed inside a "UI" folder!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-