Hacking passme device

jnguyen822

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently tried to put up my passcard3 for sale on ebay but it was taken down because "material that is designed to bypass
copyright protection is not allowed on eBay." i find it ridiculous that the datel media launcher is all over ebay with no problems. i see superkeys, supercards, m3 adapters all over ebay. my question is, is any type of passme device considered illegal to sell?

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently tried to put up my passcard3 for sale on ebay but it was taken down because "material that is designed to bypass
copyright protection is not allowed on eBay." i find it ridiculous that the datel media launcher is all over ebay with no problems. i see superkeys, supercards, m3 adapters all over ebay. my question is, is any type of passme device considered illegal to sell?

technically it is illegal.. but i belive that the way ebay works is that they certain keywords such as "bypass", "copies" , "bootlegs" ect. When the computer see that in your description, they have someone review it. Thats why it keep getting taken down. If you wanted to be really sneaky, you could always list it by saying
" Up for sale is a Passcard3, like new, works perfectly"
and nothing more. Whoevers buying it must know what it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: