Hacking Passcard 3 Booting Issues

FourDoor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK. I just got my Passcard 3 and M3 SD Slim with a 2GB Kingston about 2 weeks ago. Everything has been working great until this weekend.

For some reason now, my Passcard 3 refuses to boot. At first I would just hit off and on again and it would boot the Passcard 3. Then a simple remove and plug back in would fix it. Now neither of those temp fixes work and my Passcard 3 at the moment refuses to boot at all (but I'm sure if I wait a little bit, it will randomly work again). The M3 Adaptor boots up fine into GBA mode. Also other retail games boot perfectly from the NDS slot. This is a brand new NDS Lite so I'm sure it's not the NDSL fault.

Anyone else having similar issues with the new Passcard 3 not booting? I already sent support email to M3 as their site claims 1 year gaurantee replacement on defective products but have not heard anything back yet since I just emailed them today.

hate2.gif

Alexeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe your memory is incompatible with the M3. Check the wikipedia site for that, but I know a few Kingstons are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.