Passcard 3 Booting Issues

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by FourDoor, Jul 5, 2006.

1. FourDoor
    OP

FourDoor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2006
    OK. I just got my Passcard 3 and M3 SD Slim with a 2GB Kingston about 2 weeks ago. Everything has been working great until this weekend.

For some reason now, my Passcard 3 refuses to boot. At first I would just hit off and on again and it would boot the Passcard 3. Then a simple remove and plug back in would fix it. Now neither of those temp fixes work and my Passcard 3 at the moment refuses to boot at all (but I'm sure if I wait a little bit, it will randomly work again). The M3 Adaptor boots up fine into GBA mode. Also other retail games boot perfectly from the NDS slot. This is a brand new NDS Lite so I'm sure it's not the NDSL fault.

Anyone else having similar issues with the new Passcard 3 not booting? I already sent support email to M3 as their site claims 1 year gaurantee replacement on defective products but have not heard anything back yet since I just emailed them today.

[​IMG]

2. FourDoor
    OP

FourDoor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2006
    Well time to RMA this sucker. It stopped booting all together. [​IMG]

3. antihaxer

antihaxer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2006
    United States
    You should of flashed your ds.

4. Alexeh

Alexeh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2006
    Netherlands
    Maybe your memory is incompatible with the M3. Check the wikipedia site for that, but I know a few Kingstons are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice