Passcard 3 Booting Issues

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by FourDoor, Jul 5, 2006.

Jul 5, 2006

Passcard 3 Booting Issues by FourDoor at 5:16 AM (940 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. FourDoor
    OP

Newcomer FourDoor Newbie

Featured Posts:
    OK. I just got my Passcard 3 and M3 SD Slim with a 2GB Kingston about 2 weeks ago. Everything has been working great until this weekend.

For some reason now, my Passcard 3 refuses to boot. At first I would just hit off and on again and it would boot the Passcard 3. Then a simple remove and plug back in would fix it. Now neither of those temp fixes work and my Passcard 3 at the moment refuses to boot at all (but I'm sure if I wait a little bit, it will randomly work again). The M3 Adaptor boots up fine into GBA mode. Also other retail games boot perfectly from the NDS slot. This is a brand new NDS Lite so I'm sure it's not the NDSL fault.

Anyone else having similar issues with the new Passcard 3 not booting? I already sent support email to M3 as their site claims 1 year gaurantee replacement on defective products but have not heard anything back yet since I just emailed them today.

[​IMG]

2. FourDoor
    OP

Newcomer FourDoor Newbie

Featured Posts:
    Well time to RMA this sucker. It stopped booting all together. [​IMG]

3. antihaxer

Newcomer antihaxer Advanced Member

Featured Posts:
    United States
    You should of flashed your ds.

4. Alexeh

Newcomer Alexeh Advanced Member

Featured Posts:
    Netherlands
    Maybe your memory is incompatible with the M3. Check the wikipedia site for that, but I know a few Kingstons are.