Hacking Question Parental Controls - crash banned

hashcheck1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My switch was link to parental controls app before it got banned. I want to unlink it from the app however soon as I try it crash switch with a error screen. Is the a file in the system that controls this that could be deleted at a root level file sys access?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolunio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you remember the parental controls pin then you should be able to delete them from switch settings. If you forgot you can use parental controls master key generator.

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@OP can you still use the app and make changes there regarding the parental controls? Or is the whole app useless now and you cant limit the amount of playtime anymore?

dennix

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same problem here, can't access parental controlls without getting the error screen. everytime it checks for an update the error screen pops up.

dennix

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YESS!! I got it! put in false pincode a few times, then you get an option help in the bottom of the screen (i think the (-) button). Then scroll to the bottom and there is a code. Put this code in the master key tool at: mkey. salthax .org. After generating the master key type it on your switch. After that you need to choose a new pin. Now Your switch is not connected te the parental controll app anymore and it can be managed from the system now.

Reactions: Zytos

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YESS!! I got it! put in false pincode a few times, then you get an option help in the bottom of the screen (i think the (-) button). Then scroll to the bottom and there is a code. Put this code in the master key tool at: mkey. salthax .org. After generating the master key type it on your switch. After that you need to choose a new pin. Now Your switch is not connected te the parental controll app anymore and it can be managed from the system now.
Good information, hope someone puts it in a FAQ before it gets buried.

Reactions: Risingdawn

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://mkey.salthax.org/
Ensuring this is not buried as well making the URL extra clear

Dioges

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Thank u so much!! I got banned and parental is on! :(

Arieljr

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Did not work for me, I'm at firmware 8.0 and reinx 2.4, after putting a random parental control code doesn't appear a helpenu with a different code, it only shows a help screen with information about the parental control itself.
I really want to disable parental control app, and unlink the switch and pc app.
Any other idea???

Arieljr

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Did not work for me, I'm at firmware 8.0 and reinx 2.4, after putting a random parental control code doesn't appear a helpenu with a different code, it only shows a help screen with information about the parental control itself.
I really want to disable parental control app, and unlink the switch and pc app.
Any other idea???

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1