Hacking Paradox release Snes wiiremote Channel! (WITH BANNER!)

monkeyboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you switch controller settings? Right now my controller setting is stuck on the Gamecube controller option and I don't know how to change it to the classic controller.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
you cant map yet....i think

its something you should wait for

monkeyboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I see... When I first used it, I was playing with the wiimote and Nun Chunk, but now I can't. I guess for now I'll have to wait for a updated version.

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jayparadox said:
I've managed to get banners with higher resolution, and 16:9 compatible
wink.gif

Thursday will be the day. Now I've got "HiDef" banners, I'll make all the other ones I promised to do.

is there an injector out there I do not knwo about if not what does it matter if they are made unless you plan on releaseing them all agian with banners

(as I thought you would do since none has shared the info ) that I know of that is

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so lets say Im in the middle of a game and i want to go back to the Emulator menu or WII Menu how would i go doing that :S i tried pushing the Home Button but nothing
wacko.gif

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
death69inc said:
jayparadox said:
I've managed to get banners with higher resolution, and 16:9 compatible
wink.gif

Thursday will be the day. Now I've got "HiDef" banners, I'll make all the other ones I promised to do.

is there an injector out there I do not knwo about if not what does it matter if they are made unless you plan on releaseing them all agian with banners

(as I thought you would do since none has shared the info ) that I know of that is
It'll be in channel mode, and no info is coming out yet.

dread123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so which is the best snes emulator to have at moment then? so many versions about..all i want is front sd loading and game saving to card. with classic or gc controllers...not fussed much

lol

Hellfromabove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load a rom I get the f_stat failed, error 3. It's not with all roms though, the one that I have seen actually have this error is a hack but its called

Pokemon, Metwo Strikes Back 0.01 (SMA Hack).zip
Pokemon, Metwo Strikes Back 0.11 (SMA Hack).zip
Pokemon, Metwo Strikes Back 0.32 (SMA Hack).zip
Pokemon, Metwo Strikes Back 0.43 (SMA Hack).zip

Any help would be great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol