Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
p1ngpong said:
Minox_IX said:
The Pandora will be slightly bigger than a DS Lite, but still smaller than a DS Phat.

You got yours yet Minox? I heard some rumour theres been a big mess up with the screens or ram or something.
They've had problems with their bank and around that time they decided that adding 256MB RAM and 512MB internal storage would be a good investment. They will start shipping them sometime soon though if no other delays appear so hopefully I'll have mine soon.

Their screen manufacturer also has some problems producing the LCDs, but that shouldn't affect me seeing as I ordered mine as soon as they were available.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
p1ngpong said:
Minox_IX said:
The Pandora will be slightly bigger than a DS Lite, but still smaller than a DS Phat.

You got yours yet Minox? I heard some rumour theres been a big mess up with the screens or ram or something.
Yeah, they had some banking issues with the memory (but the good thing is that now the Pandora sports 256MB of Ram and 512MB of Nand
biggrin.gif
) and the LCD manufacturer has problem in manifacturing enough for all the Pandoras.

Looks awesome though. If it'll be well supported and reliable, I might end up getting one
smile.gif

Tall Alien

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think ill get one until theres a n64 emulator. i heard that theres not one in development and n64 is hard to emulate. fuckin loved that shit.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tall Alien said:
i dont think ill get one until theres a n64 emulator. i heard that theres not one in development and n64 is hard to emulate. fuckin loved that shit.
When there is one and I have an OpenPandora, I can FINALLY play Smash Bros on the go
biggrin.gif

I heard they are making a Dreamcast emulator though
smile.gif

Can't wait to play Crazy Taxi (I ****ing LOVE that game)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It really doesn't look like there's much support for this console, so don't expect great emulators anytime soon.
Only time will tell, except this thing has been delayed for too long.
hate2.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
DeMoN said:
It really doesn't look like there's much support for this console, so don't expect great emulators anytime soon.
Only time will tell, except this thing has been delayed for too long.
hate2.gif

Really? Their forums seem really lively, and the GP2X had loads of support.

Ive seen some really promising videos of stuff running on the hardware as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello