Hacking Pal WiiWare Releases

Narutoball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but how do you use this o.o when i click the exe the command promt box just flashes, am i supposed to place the file in the folder or something?

anyone?

Narutoball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I eventually got it, but wouldn't work in the end.

Is the Lost Winds torrent going slow for anyone else here :wtf:? and i'm guessing i extract the rar from the 5 files to get the overall product..

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narutoball said:
Sorry but how do you use this o.o when i click the exe the command promt box just flashes, am i supposed to place the file in the folder or something?

anyone?

Drag and drop the WAD onto the freethewads.exe for easiest execution.

(If you want to see what's happening, open up the command window [start -> run "cmd" (no quotes)] then drag and drop the freethewads.exe into the window, hit spacebar, then drag and drop the WAD and hit enter.)

Narutoball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is impossible to drag and drop the freethewads.exe file into a command promt, it dooesn't let me put it in. everythings in the same location in the same folder, i can run freethewads by locating it in the command promt, but it will not reconise the wad as a file, i followed the instructions in another topic and it does not work. The file is just Lost Winds (U).wad I put freethewads.exe Lost Winds (U).wad into the command promt and it doesn't work. if it ry to drag and drop vista doesn't reconise that the file can be dragged and dropped into a command promt. Am i doing something wrong?

I have also grabbed the wad and placed it over the freethewads exe and hit "open with" and command promt flashes for a quarter of a second then goes..cannot see anything?

Any help? gone through other topics but couldn't find a answer

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
scroll over to the top of the page there's a search button here theres about 4 threads here about you stupid query

Narutoball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
janjo777 said:
scroll over to the top of the page there's a search button here theres about 4 threads here about you stupid query

QUOTE(Narutoball @ May 23 2008, 12:34 PM) Any help? gone through other topics but couldn't find a answer

Been through them |: None answer the query.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narutoball said:
it is impossible to drag and drop the freethewads.exe file into a command promt, it dooesn't let me put it in. everythings in the same location in the same folder, i can run freethewads by locating it in the command promt, but it will not reconise the wad as a file, i followed the instructions in another topic and it does not work. The file is just Lost Winds (U).wad I put freethewads.exe Lost Winds (U).wad into the command promt and it doesn't work. if it ry to drag and drop vista doesn't reconise that the file can be dragged and dropped into a command promt. Am i doing something wrong?

I have also grabbed the wad and placed it over the freethewads exe and hit "open with" and command promt flashes for a quarter of a second then goes..cannot see anything?

This is really off topic.

Back on to the subject, maybe?

bennydigital

Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
United States
Narutoball said:

you are miss typing something

freethewads.exe lost winds (u).wad a

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
T. A. said:
Does anybody know when we finally get the two "launch-titles" Pirates: The Key of Dreams and Pop for PAL?

Is Pop in the PAL shop channel ? I think it got delayed a bit due to the bugs in high-scores and the freezing problem in wave 1.

tapsel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Maybe I'm missing something here... But would it be possible to maybe add block sizes to the list? It's annoying when you nstall a wad, and after the reset you realise that your little white fridge is full again and you'd have to uninstall something else.

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
tapsel said:
Maybe I'm missing something here... But would it be possible to maybe add block sizes to the list? It's annoying when you nstall a wad, and after the reset you realise that your little white fridge is full again and you'd have to uninstall something else.

a simple rule you might follow , is having at least 300 blocks free before wiiware installation.
most games take less , but just take it as precaution.

thchang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested on PAL

NTSC/U
not work // Star_Soldier_R_WiiWare_USA_Wii-NumbNutz
not work //Defend_Your_Castle_PROPER_WiiWare_USA_Wii-NumbNutz
work // Pop.USA.Wiiware.Wii-EXTRAS
work // Lost.Winds.USA.Wiiware.Wii-EXTRAS
work // Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_PROPER_WiiWare_USA_Wii-NumbNutz

NTSC/JAP
not work // Saku.Saku.Animal.Panic.WiiWare.JAP.Wii
not work // Minna.de.Puzzloop.WiiWare.JAP.Wii
work // Block.Breaker.Deluxe.JAP.WiiWare.Wii-MAKS
not work // Minna.no.Pokemon.Bokujou.Wiiware.JPN.WII-WiiFi
not work // Okiraku.Ping.Pong.Wii.WiiWare.JAP.WII-iND

T. A.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hippyharry said:
Pop.PAL.WiiWare.Wii-WiiSiON pre'd 15mins ago

That´s great news because the NTSC-version didn´t works on my PAL-Wii.

QUOTE(Trolly @ May 26 2008, 12:40 AM) No-one seems to have realised Pirates is missing from the PAL WiiWare titles.

That´s not really correct. I posted a few times, when we can expect the two missing titles POP and Pirates.

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
T. A. said:
hippyharry said:
Pop.PAL.WiiWare.Wii-WiiSiON pre'd 15mins ago

That´s great news because the NTSC-version didn´t works on my PAL-Wii.
POP Ntsc does work on pal machine....tested personally after I made it region free with freethewads....
and is multi-5 language...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol