Hacking PAL to NTSC

sormany

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i donloaded the NSMB and it a pal I was wondering is it possible to make it work as a NTSC from a usb laoder (im using Wiiflow)
when I load it in i can technacly play but its in black and white and the screen is always moving (like an old movie camera with film) can i load the iso to work properly >???

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe there are options to force certain video modes in some loaders, although I never really tried it since all of the foreign games I want to play are Japanese, and they use the same standard as the USA.

I have read but not confirmed myself than using a component cable may bypass this issue.

sormany

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok and how can I force video ???? is that availabe in wiiflow ??? and do i need component??? in runnig an 1080P panasonic plazma 50" if it makes any diffrence ( i know wii only at a poor 480i)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Check on the options for WiiFlow, it should say something about PAL and NTSC, or video output, or something about the video, most of the games can be forced to display the other output, unless:

I've encountered problems in games SCRUBBED (don't know if it is because of older versions of WiiScrubber)
Some games just doesn't have the other video output build-in

if you have a plasma TV, you SHOULD be able to display it right, no matter wich video output is on the game, I have a crappy LCD and it can display both (PAL - NTSC) with no problems, and before that I had the crappiest 22" LCD TV and that worked fine too, and even that one told me I was using PAL or NTSC depending on the video given, I believe the problem about the component cables was fixed in the USB loaders....!!
smile.gif

sormany

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx guy for all you info will try later. COD MW 2 rease here today for the x360 so got to de that now !!!!, And TRushInfo if your reading you dont have to be a dick about it dont post if you have no info !!!! I did do search and could not find anything so that why i turned here there a first for everything !!!! i hope not all you 313 post is something stupid like that !!!!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im using a PAL version of the game on a ntsc console with wiiflow 1.1

Only thing i did was turn error 002 ON and that was it and it works fine for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, is that kinda like bonzi buddy?