• Start date
  • Views 40,769
  • Replies 161

Yondaime

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got it to work!! You have to patch the brickblocked ISO with Regionfrii as well!
smile.gif

pavilion

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem.. When i start the story mode .. finally when i can control samus for the first time. After like 10 second later i get something like error occurd disk read error read the manual. I have tried more then 5 times and still get the same problem. What´s wrong with my wii? (my wii sounds like crazy when the story mode begins)

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
'', i sometimes "get disk read error please refer to manual" thingy when i click play game in the game menu.. then i tried eject the disk (the brickblocker-ed one) then put the game without brickblocker instead)

and it works... O,o

3.0E + wiinja deluxe

StealthSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3.0E, Latest system version (Did a system update before trying this)
PAL system, Wiinja Deluxe.
I just made a BrickBlocked DVD and a RegionFrii one. I ran the brickblocked to check if I got a black screen, disc could not be read (I think its cause i didn't use regionfrii on it..) and anyway then I ran regionfrii disc and unplugged, everything is working a-ok apart from metroid, which I am burning again with brickblocker AND regionfrii. will post results.

update: Made a DVD with both, regionfrii and brickblocker works perfect.

natswii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the strangest thing has happened to me. Did the 'pull the power out' trick and I'm left with duplicate weather channel but not news channel. Im using PAL wii with 3.0E firmware and Wiinja Deluxe

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I'm pretty sure I did everything properly, no duplicate channels... I put in the brick blocked disc and it loads. Press start and it says 'Metroid Prime 3: Corruption' then comes up with an error.
frown.gif
Thoughts?

alpha0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Did anyone tried update to 3.0E after the MP3 update trick with a 2.2E console? Please tell me. I just wonder whether the update function is really normal after doing the trick.

LuigisTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got to the part where your supposed to take the lift down to mines in the pirate home world. I went up the spider ball track and and deactivated the to boost switches. BUT THE LIFT WONT FALL!!! IT GOT STUCK!!! Please tell me i missed something or is this really a glich or something?

bomer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh.... I used WiiBrickBlocker, and got the black screen each boot on multiple burns. However, is there a way to UNDO the patch? :S Or do I have to download it again
frown.gif
Really pissed off bout this! Thanks for your help anyone that can help!

I have an Aussie Launch Wii on 3.0e, I did Wii BrickBlocker right after I downloaded it (as I do with all my Wii games) and did not think I would have any issues... Is it possible that a "Dummy" image containing only the update would be suitable? Or do I just have to wait for the Pal release? Apparently in Australia we are not getting MP3 till november! Is there an earlier release date for the UK or europe?

Thanks again !
smile.gif

captain_duck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So is there a recommended way to play this game already on a PAL wii?.

I got a pal wii, with 2.2E . What should i do ? Update to 3.0E first? Play using the brickblocker or the other version? Also what about completing the game? I read on the wiki:

QUOTE said:
Console needs to be 3.0E. Couple of display problems, button selection doesn't match cursor position when saving in game, etc. Problem to progress in the game after getting the PED suit

So even if you get the game running you still get stuck at a certain point? Or is there a way to get around that?

Can someone just write a guide and stick it in the first post or whatever?

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine on a PAL Wii with WiiKey and firmware 2.2E. I did the disc thing and powered off the Wii during the update. No duplicate channels. No errors. It's working nicely. I burned the game at 4x as well.

Such an awesome game!

Wilk0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2.1E firmware. Did the un-plug trick with Metroid Prime 3 update.

Game works however my settings are gone now - so i have semi-bricked my wii.

Anyone else have this problem? I dont think it bothers me too much as i can always use a game in the near future to update the firmware (i dont have the internet for wii).

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Rgds

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have 2.1E firmware. Did the un-plug trick with Metroid Prime 3 update.

Game works however my settings are gone now - so i have semi-bricked my wii.

Anyone else have this problem? I dont think it bothers me too much as i can always use a game in the near future to update the firmware (i dont have the internet for wii).

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Rgds

Why don't you run the update? You're in the USA, you have nothing to worry about... I don't get why people won't run updates in their own region... it makes little sense to me why people still have sub 3.0 firmware on their Wiis... it's not like there's going to be an exploit found...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated