Norway
Yes...
cry.gif

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, yeah :S The game froze as I pressed X to set it to PAL so I turned it off, and then turned it on again..Now its black and white :S

Hadirajan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, yeah :S The game froze as I pressed X to set it to PAL so I turned it off, and then turned it on again..Now its black and white :S

That sounds so wierd.
And it feels strange if the 10% abort method did it as well..
You haven't experienced any problems like this before?
What tv do you run it on? What cable and have you checked the cable?

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, as Ive said, Im not sure if the 10% abort is the reason.
This has never happened before, Ive tried on 2 TV's and both of them has worked before.
Only 1 of them can play 60hz and when I try 60Hz on the other the colors screw up, but the other works (Worked..) fine.

The cables are where they are suppose to be unless they are broken..Really need help with this...

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I supposed not to be able to open the p-mp3c.iso file from my PC? I know I need to burn it down to a CD but I'm getting the CDs tomorrow and I'm trying to see if I can open the iso after extracting it from the download folder.

It says "The achieve is either in unknown format or damaged". The ISO 4.37GB big.

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yes ofcourse. Hehe, common mistake to say CD instead of DVD. I'm buying 10x DVD+RW. 4.7GB.

So nothing is wrong with my iso file? (I could open the "bootdisc.pal.iso" file - which is the Wiikey setup disc I'm going to burn - on my pc no problem. that's 700mb, I assume that's an iso too?)

Hadirajan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This has never happened before, Ive tried on 2 TV's and both of them has worked before.
Only 1 of them can play 60hz and when I try 60Hz on the other the colors screw up, but the other works (Worked..) fine.

The cables are where they are suppose to be unless they are broken..Really need help with this...

I would like to try it on my Wii as well.. but I'm a bit recluctant now that you've said what happened to you
smile.gif

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I would like to try it on my Wii as well.. but I'm a bit recluctant now that you've said what happened to you
smile.gif

I just tried it on my Wii (PAL 3.0 (version 2?), Wiikey, MP3 update abort). I inserted a GCOS game, selected PAL, GCOS froze (It was a NTSC gamecube game though, so it's normal. Is just wanted too let it freeze)and restarted my Wii. Of course everything's still working fine, tried all the output types and everything's fine. It probably is impossible that the update did something too your colors because this update doesn't change anything like that...

Edit: I didn't have any other side effects either (atleast, none that I noticed, and I tried almost everything after the aborted update.
Also, there will be an updated version of wiibrickblocker. However, the creator of the tool is still having his holidays for at least two more weeks.
Source: WiiBrickBlocker, official site: http://wbb.rockman18.com/?page=home&ln=en

dabbler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easier method for wiikey people:

1.Burn the original iso
2.Burn a brickblocked iso
3.Do the original iso update till 15% and then cut off the power
4.Play the brickblocked one without double channels

I just tried this method on a PAL Wii 3.0e, I let the update go and siwtched off at maybe 5% - rebooted tried Brck Blocked disc, came up with a System Error has occured.

Swicthed off and tried a PAL game (RE4) - played fine

Tried the Brick blocked disc again and it worked perefectly! No duplicate channels and all game etc worrking fine!

Thumbs up!

Edit: using PAL wii with component at 480p - no control issues or gfx glitches.

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Um..not sure
tongue.gif
I use a normal Scart block with one red, one white and one yellow cable. The TV can run boh 60Hz and 50Hz, and it worked perfectly yesterday...

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
wiinja 2.0
wii os 3.0E

works perfectly except that i get disk read error some times but all i have to do is take the disc out and re insert it so it's no big deal.

also i got the duplicate channels

also one more very weird thing is that when ever i press the - button to change the visor that visor menu just keeps popping up by it self after ward unless i go into morph ball

i know this might sound strange but i think is's my tv's fault because i can't get the picture over the whole screen and this messes up a few things like i have to point the wiimote a few inches above whatever im pressing

Hadirajan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then whats wrong!!!
I cant stand this! There has to be a solution!!!

How would I know? Maybe your wii just broke
blink.gif
. The timing looks kind of weird, but it is possible. For as for as I know there isn't anyone else who mentioned this problem.

Yes it definitely looks like your Wii is broke. So it probably didn't have any thing to do with the "abort at 10%" thing.
Open the wii and take out the chip and try and return it to the store where you bought it. Be sure to format the Wii's memory before as well so that Nintendo doesn't find the MP3 save file
wink.gif

QUOTE(xflash @ Aug 30 2007, 06:49 AM)
works perfectly except that i get disk read error some times but all i have to do is take the disc out and re insert it so it's no big deal.

The disc read error is probably because of bad burn. I get it on one of my 50 games, Excite truck, and that one is burned in 12x,. all my other games are burnt in 4x up to 8x.

nmhbm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I press - and get all that visor stuff up in front of the screen, the only way to get rid of it is to morph, which is VERY VERY annoying.

I also have the problem that in menus I have to press like 1cm above what I wanna press, this is not as annoying and is proberbly just cuse of my sucky tv, but the other stuff that just don't wanna go away is a bit more weird, shouldn't have anything to do with the tv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu