funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.I just recently got into the wii scene.Anyways i tried to put in a backup of Harvest Moon Magical Melody for the wii.(yes the wii version not gamecube) so i put the disk in and i tried to load it normaly.I got the green screen of death.Idk if its the way i burnt the disk i made 2 copies.One patched to ntsc with brickblocker and the other is just pal with brick blocker niether worked.I tried forcing ntsc with both.The only result i got is my tv had the component 1 letters blinking.Im using the hd cables(component) i dont know if that has anything to do with it.Does anyone have any advice?
unsure.gif

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any sound? I don't think that game was compatible with progressive scan and would therefore need to be played in interlaced (normal mode without component) cables.

That said, the wii version of magical melodies had a lot of stuff removed (you can do a search elsewhere for what exactly) and I'd suggest just getting the NTSC gamecube version if you have a gamecube controller available.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No there is not any sound.Id also prefer not to switch cables but i will go ahead and try that.I do have the gamecube version but im trying to figure out how to play pal games on my wii and the gamesize was small.so i decided to try this game

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put in normal cables and the game didnt work out well.It had like different screens and it kept flickering.Is it a possibility that its my tv?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-