Owner of Wii Hakcing Site (tehskeen.com)Commits suicide!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all while yes I agree that suicide is selfish and cowardly. It's pathetic of any of you to sit on your high horse claiming to be better than someone that is suffering so. First of all what the hell gives you the notion that you are in any way shape or form better than someone else just because you aren't hurt? I myself lost a very very good friend of mine to suicide..... a young man by the name of Jon Michael William Bantz...... The average person would look at him and think he was just an easy going fun loving guy without a care in the world but his true friends knew the pain that he had in his heart. I have to ask you assholes do you think he was a bad guy to kill himself? if you say yes then first Fuck you! second as a child did your father sit there and beat the shit out of you on a daily basis and pound into your head this undying idea that you are nothing but a worthless fuck up and that your very birth was nothing but a fucking mistake? Well thats what John had endured. All he ever wanted in life was for that bastard of a father to be proud of him......... He never got that....... So if this is real than anyone that has anything bad to say just Shut the fuck up and bite your fucking toungs. I mean seriously this bullshit going around in these threads is absolutely sickening. Am I the only one here that understands the concept of respect?

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I can't believe how much bastards there is on the internet. Of course, these same persons that claim here they doesn't care about his suicide wouldn't keep this opinion in real life, because they aren't courageous enough.

Obviously, it's way easier to have these opinions on forums in fact. You really need to flame other people to feel important ? Idiots. That's stupid and ridiculous.

typo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
First of all while yes I agree that suicide is selfish and cowardly. It's pathetic of any of you to sit on your high horse claiming to be better than someone that is suffering so. First of all what the hell gives you the notion that you are in any way shape or form better than someone else just because you aren't hurt? I myself lost a very very good friend of mine to suicide..... a young man by the name of Jon Michael William Bantz...... The average person would look at him and think he was just an easy going fun loving guy without a care in the world but his true friends knew the pain that he had in his heart. I have to ask you assholes do you think he was a bad guy to kill himself? if you say yes then first Fuck you! second as a child did your father sit there and beat the shit out of you on a daily basis and pound into your head this undying idea that you are nothing but a worthless fuck up and that your very birth was nothing but a fucking mistake? Well thats what John had endured. All he ever wanted in life was for that bastard of a father to be proud of him......... He never got that....... So if this is real than anyone that has anything bad to say just Shut the fuck up and bite your fucking toungs. I mean seriously this bullshit going around in these threads is absolutely sickening. Am I the only one here that understands the concept of respect?

Peace brother. There is pain in life for sure. I'm glad you had the fortune to know your friend Jon. From your description, he sounds like a good man. We cannot judge the hearts of men in these cases. Only regret the time we lose from them.

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assure you, that in his debates,
some one told him "If you killed yourself, no one would care."
So he pulled this stunt to prove that person, and himself wrong.
And will later claim that his account was hacked.
Fuck him

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
told u i was hardcore

I remember seeing something on Law and Order along the lines of "the moment the guy jumped off the building to commit suicide, he realized all of his problems in his life could be resolved except the one he just created".

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
typo99 thanks for your comments. Indeed John was a great person he was the kind of guy that would give a total stranger the shirt off his back just because they needed it more. It is a shame but as was said to judge a man by his dying actions is to waste your judgement. a mans life is not meassured by how he dies but rather how he lives.

typo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
killplaystation said:
I assure you, that in his debates,
some one told him "If you killed yourself, no one would care."
So he pulled this stunt to prove that person, and himself wrong.
And will later claim that his account was hacked.
Fuck him

You cannot assure me of that since it is not a proven fact.

Bless you and the forces that incline you to that opinion.

I hope this is a case of hacked account, but if not may God have mercy on his soul.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
feidhlim1986 said:
Suicide is the most selfish and cowardice thing a person can do.
Your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I believe that life was thrust upon all of us and we never had a choice in the matter. Some of us when given this choice prior to being born would say NO, but we never get that opportunity. One should not have to feel obligated to endure his entire lifespan for the sake of others' feelings. Choosing to end your life while being selfish is actually far from cowardly and takes a brave leap to cross over in to the unknown, many people never have enough balls to actually go through with it. Most attempts are just cries for help or attention. People who really want to die will do it in a way where there is no chance of survival and they won't go blabbing about it to everyone. I speak from a perspective of someone who isn't religious and sees life as being ultimately pointless. From nothingness before birth back into nothingless after life, it really doesn't matter in the end.

When talking about those people who use it as a form of escapism then I agree with what you're saying. Boo hoo people don't like me or my mom and dad beat me so I'll go swallow some pills. Those folks are just sad and need help.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MichaelJacksonThrillerPopcorn.gif

typo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:
typo99 thanks for your comments. Indeed John was a great person he was the kind of guy that would give a total stranger the shirt off his back just because they needed it more. It is a shame but as was said to judge a man by his dying actions is to waste your judgement. a mans life is not meassured by how he dies but rather how he lives.

Sometimes the scales that determine just how much an individual can bear are in error.

John sounds like someone I would be honored to know.

Peace.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow what the fuck does this site even have moderators for? they dont close off topics AT ALL like fuck i know its volunteer but atleast DO UR FUCKING JOB U VOLUNTEERED FOR

LOOKING FOR LOCK ON THIS USELESS FUCKING THREAD JESUS CHRIST.

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Guardian said:

I agree with what you're saying. Suicide is definitely a serious thing that should be handled as such.
If he committed suicide, I'm sure he had reasons.
I think the reason for all these unjust comments are because of lack of belief in the event.
This is the internet.
Anything you say doesn't have to be backed by anything or proved. You're hiding behind a brick wall, so people tend not to believe serious things like this.

Sorry about your friend =/
~ Peace.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so apparently mods will close threads that Target THEM for being lazy, but CLEARLY off topic garbage like this stays alive and kicking

fuck u mods.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.