Homebrew RELEASE ovl-sysmodules - A Tesla Overlay to toggle Sysmodules

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems to crash when I use the overlay in docked mode (then go back to Overlay list) on 16.0.2; have the latest Tesla manager and overlay just released today. I think this overlay also needs to be updated?

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No I don’t think it does

Cheats work fine from latest download pack but the overlay itself doesn’t work on 17.0.0
It does work perfectly on 17.00 with the latest release as all the sysmodules I use. (ovl sysmodules, emuiibo, edizon, sysclk, triplayer. Syspatch, FastCfw, DNS-MITM )

Last edited by Maupiti,

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does work perfectly on 17.00 with the latest release as all the sysmodules I use. (ovl sysmodules, emuiibo, edizon, sysclk, triplayer. Syspatch, FastCfw )

Hmm weird.

I double checked - I’m also updated and everything is in the folder as it shoulder be. Stopped being able to access the overlay menu after 17.0.0 per poster I replied to others have similar issue too

Latest atmosphere too?

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm weird.

I double checked - I’m also updated and everything is in the folder as it shoulder be. Stopped being able to access the overlay menu after 17.0.0 per poster I replied to others have similar issue too

Latest atmosphere too?
Yes, have you tried deleting the content in folder atmosphere and reinstall Tesla ?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It works fine.

There are myriads of possibilities why it may not work for you, and all of them were discussed:
1. You didn't update nx-ovlloader and tesla menu to newest versions
2. You are trying to invoke it in docked mode with tv size changed in system settings to be below 97%
3. You have removed boot2.flag from sysmodule folder
4. You are on too old OS version (below 9.0.0)

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, have you tried deleting the content in folder atmosphere and reinstall Tesla ?

I’ll have to get back at you about this - just tried but now my switch (hwfly in oled model) has the pulsing blue -> red light now lol

Will have to fix this (out of my scope but I know a guy!) and update you
Post automatically merged:

It works fine.

There are myriads of possibilities why it may not work for you, and all of them were discussed:
1. You didn't update nx-ovlloader and tesla menu to newest versions
2. You are trying to invoke it in docked mode with tv size changed in system settings to be below 97%
3. You have removed boot2.flag from sysmodule folder
4. You are on too old OS version (below 9.0.0)

I thought it was #2 initially but I was unable to invoke it undocked - this is good to know about though. Mine is at 97% when docked fwiw

It might be nx-ovlloader as the latest version wasn’t in my contents folder

I have 3 and 4 is on 17.0.0 as already mentioned

My issue now is separate though haha. I’ll have to get back with an update once my “guy” figures out what has caused the issue. It’s happened a few times unfortunately but he always fixes it.

Last edited by nordique,

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update just to close the loop: something happened with my hw fly chip (ended up getting red light and perpetual crashes any time I would turn off the switch and try to boot it up again) so took it to “my tech guy” who fixed it up

Once I got my switch back everything worked and the Tesla menu loaded even faster than before - I have a suspicion it was what @masagrator said for point #1

Thank you everyone for the help. One of the best sites for people just being helpful. Always appreciated.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My issue now is separate though haha. I’ll have to get back with an update once my “guy” figures out what has caused the issue. It’s happened a few times unfortunately but he always fixes it.
Do you know if the chip is installed with a permanent Dat0 or a flex adaptater ?

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you know if the chip is installed with a permanent Dat0 or a flex adaptater ?

unfortunately, that I do not know. He said he had to replace dat0 the first time I had this issue

since then it seems I am able to turn off my switch and reboot it maybe 3-4 times before the red light comes back

apparently it has been fixed now, we shall see - i have to add some updated cheat files manually so lets see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.