Homebrew Overclocking homebrew/cia app for n3DS !?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I hope this is the right place to ask,

i would like to know if there is some Cia or some other way to access some sort of Overclocking on the N3DS.

i used to get the option with NTR.bin in the root of my mSD and NTR cia in my emuNAND.
(but it just isnt working anymore for some reason, and yes i tried uninstalling and replacing both the .bin/.cia of the NTR but that didnt solve the issue).

so is there some other way to get CPU clockin speed thingie like in NTR?

NCorp.

Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
I hope this is the right place to ask,

i would like to know if there is some Cia or some other way to access some sort of Overclocking on the N3DS.

i used to get the option with NTR.bin in the root of my mSD and NTR cia in my emuNAND.
(but it just isnt working anymore for some reason, and yes i tried uninstalling and replacing both the .bin/.cia of the NTR but that didnt solve the issue).

so is there some other way to get CPU clockin speed thingie like in NTR?
Well there is HANS --> Included in the latest Homebrew starter kit :)

Reactions: leonmagnus99

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I apparently have no problem with NTR 3.2 + CPU overclock plugin (just installed it to test, managed to watch what Xenoblade is on low CPU and went back to fast CPU+L2). Are you sure the file sdmc:/plugin/home/cpuclock.plg is there?

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I apparently have no problem with NTR 3.2 + CPU overclock plugin (just installed it to test, managed to watch what Xenoblade is on low CPU and went back to fast CPU+L2). Are you sure the file sdmc:/plugin/home/cpuclock.plg is there?

oh, i dont have the cpuclock.plg in the plugin folder.. i will look for the file and place it in that directory.

man it used to work in the beginning, but after a while it vanished and i have no idea why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...