ROM Hack RELEASE Outer Worlds Graphics and FPS Mods

g23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what's the consensus on the best playing mod? Is the the 60FPS or high resolution mod? Any impressions of how they compare with each other

MaximumXPOWER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My opinion is the high resolution mod. 60 is smoother but so blurry it's not enjoyable.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So what's the consensus on the best playing mod? Is the the 60FPS or high resolution mod? Any impressions of how they compare with each other
My opinion is the high resolution mod. 60 is smoother but so blurry it's not enjoyable.

g23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Right on I'll try it out. Do you know if motion blur and depth of field is enabled for the high Rez mod? Also what are your clock speeds docked/handheld if you mind me asking

MaximumXPOWER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right on I'll try it out. Do you know if motion blur and depth of field is enabled for the high Rez mod? Also what are your clock speeds docked/handheld if you mind me asking
I'm using docked 1581, 921, 1600 and handheld 1224, 844, 1600. Not positive but i believe both are off

Stepik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Test my config it has fixed resolution without blur
Outer Worlds Graphics and FPS Mods

Last edited by Stepik,

Axious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Anyone have other config for high resolution without dynamic reso + Foliage with a good fps without use oc/plug charge?

I
After giving all them a go on my test switch i would say the best one is the High Resolution Mod IMO.
think mod for high resolution still make a some blurr if i play without oc/plug charger.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have other config for high resolution without dynamic reso + Foliage with a good fps without use oc/plug charge?

I

think mod for high resolution still make a some blurr if i play without oc/plug charger.
I’ve not noticed any blur with or without a charger in all honesty

PepeBotella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just a quick super noob question here: I have downloaded Sharpness 1 because my intention is to have that extra sharpness if possible... am I right if I have understood that Sharpness 1 includes both 1.2 + high resolution mod as well?? Thx

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick super noob question here: I have downloaded Sharpness 1 because my intention is to have that extra sharpness if possible... am I right if I have understood that Sharpness 1 includes both 1.2 + high resolution mod as well?? Thx

no I think the v1.2 includes sharpness only along with the rest of the 1.2 mods I think.

ValenValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resolution mod is amazing, unfortunately item stats and other "boxes" don't fit on the screen in handheld.

Shame, because it does look great

Is this just me? Or are some handheld assets on-screen cuz of forced resolution?

Last edited by ValenValentine,

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
High resolution one looks good, although no DOF which is a shame.
lol it's funny because everyone want to disable that ugly DOF in PC ver (there are many threads of how to disable it + TAA) while I saw people there want it for the switch ver

Last edited by NotACat,

ValenValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
High resolution one looks good, although no DOF which is a shame.

Actually, I was about to request this. Specifically:
High Res, dof blur, and 60 fps in one. My eternal thanks if someone could save me the time of learning all this right now and help :).

Thanks guys this forum has been great

Actually, I was about to request this. Specifically:
High Res, dof blur, and 60 fps in one. My eternal thanks if someone could save me the time of learning all this right now and help :).

Thanks guys this forum has been great

Also, it's unfortunately still doing that thing where I loot bodies and I can't see the full item stats. Is there a fix for this? If it's too much of a pain no worries, 1.2 is great as well. But I feel like all that together could be...1.3! Shh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol