OUR THREAD WAS LOCKED. GATEWAY HYPE TRAIN ASSEMBLE!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanjf97
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 54,510
  • Replies Replies 772
  • Likes Likes 1
Groose man, Groose.

Anyways, toon link was always the weakest version of link. Carrying around cameras, taking selfies, super spin attacks that left him dizzy, and getting told by Ganondorf when they first met ;)

I actually hate groose though. Not sure what people see in him :/

People sees stupidity and selfishness on that Groose

Toon Link is tha best yo! :angry:
 
People sees stupidity and selfishness on that Groose

Toon Link is tha best yo! :angry:
Ehh, no real preference between which link is the best. I like the animation of toon link, and I like the cool-ness of regular link, but link eventually is stepped on too much. I hate that he plays pawn all the time :(

Also we don't know if they're chinese based, dummy! I thought we agreed they were owned by Microsoft, based in Australia, had a foot in malaysia, one in singapore, and were British wanna be's?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VinsCool
Also we don't know if they're chinese based, dummy! I thought we agreed they were owned by Microsoft, based in Australia, had a foot in malaysia, one in singapore, and were British wanna be's?

I thought they were chinese mafia since then! You now broke my faith! Microsoft always ruins big names :cry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2Hack
I am/we are chinese mafia. Why do you think we all got banned?

OOOOOOHHHHH111111

looks-fine-to-me.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2Hack
So.....how's this thread going? I'm incredibly lost.
better than that piece of poop GW on N3DS .

im laughing over here, instead of cursing, so thats a big inprovement.

poor xenophy, what a hero lol.
and mr.washer is back fuck yeah

ill conjure my power and summon everyone here tonight
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tchuuuu and 2Hack
better than that piece of poop GW on N3DS .

im laughing over here, instead of cursing, so thats a big inprovement.

poor xenophy, what a hero lol.
and mr.washer is back fuck yeah

ill conjure my power and summon everyone here tonight
Welp, 2 days left till new year. Wanna do another n3ds montage email?
 
UPDATE: As of today, Gateway are using a new stock reply that still states "few days".

I wouldn't expect the update this year. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Phantom_User
Welp, 2 days left till new year. Wanna do another n3ds montage email?
naw, not worth the time. it aint today either lol as expected. "around new year" lol

we are already around new year for chrissakes, jeez.

its been a few days for a long time, a week and few days actually, fukken ludicrous
 
naw, not worth the time. it aint today either lol as expected. "around new year" lol

we are already around new year for chrissakes, jeez.

its been a few days for a long time, a week and few days actually, fukken ludicrous
Oh well. We just gotta wait it out. Saw this yet?
screenshot_2014-12-29-05-54-16-png.13452
 
  • Like
Reactions: Phantom_User

Site & Scene News