OUR THREAD WAS LOCKED. GATEWAY HYPE TRAIN ASSEMBLE!!

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't forget KFC my friend :yay:
Shawarma tho. Always extra money for that!

I'm actually insulted that I'm not allowed to post in the other thread. It's just as off topic as this one, and this is the EoF -_-

Also nintendon't doesn't want to work with any games besides Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Gotta figure that out :/

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Shawarma tho. Always extra money for that!

I'm actually insulted that I'm not allowed to post in the other thread. It's just as off topic as this one, and this is the EoF -_-

I'm not banned nya nya :ha:

For nintendont, you better post on the official topic (link in my sig). As far as I know around 95% of gc games works. I might be a problem with your isos.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Goooood moooorning buddies. So I see u r still banned from the other threads... This is becoming really pathetic for the mods, as they now just ignore ppl because they lost a discussion like some stubborn five-year-old kids who don't get their candies.
Now they stand in the corner and cry silently while blaming me for being mean to them while their parents need to listen to their complaints...

Aaand regarding to the thread as I see 2Hack still writing, I assume gateway didn'tbring out the release het, which is why I don't even need to go to their homepage to look.

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Goooood moooorning buddies. So I see u r still banned from the other threads... This is becoming really pathetic for the mods, as they now just ignore ppl because they lost a discussion like some stubborn five-year-old kids who don't get their candies.
Now they stand in the corner and cry silently while blaming me for being mean to them while their parents need to listen to their complaints...
Goooood morning! I don't mind :D gw is coming out very soon (did you see the news!) And I will soon live in the hype!

Reactions: Xenophy

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It feels insane how unfair this forum is getting. Although most members pf the hype train are restrained of posting they still continue off topic.... And u dont get unbanned

Made my goal to let everyone know the evilness of mods from gbatemp UNTIL they unban u guys here.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
It feels insane how unfair this forum is getting. Although most members pf the hype train are restrained of posting they still continue off topic.... And u dont get unbanned

Made my goal to let everyone know the evilness of mods from gbatemp UNTIL they unban u guys here.
Eh, I messaged SpiderBortz just now. I'm sure he's gonna eventually read this also ;) I'm more bugged with why I was banned. W/e, end of the day, I can always track you down if I do get banned fully :P

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SUP BROS.

I SUMMON EXODIA (AGAIN)

hNNnqdK.jpg

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not Asian tho :/ well maybe I am technically :P but I was born and lived in canada my whole life!

Did he give warning before ban? One day all of a sudden he just ban me from thread. He no give chance at all because I asian. He rasist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: