Gaming Ouendan!!! Can't get the first badge in Kanto

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck, I don't know where to go and I need help. Stupid Snorlax blocking the rock tunnel entrance, I don't where to get the pokeflute. Plz, HELPZZZ

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
I'm stuck, I don't know where to go and I need help. Stupid Snorlax blocking the rock tunnel entrance, I don't where to get the pokeflute. Plz, HELPZZZ
Means you can't go that way. Go another way.
Pokeflute, I believe, is buyable in Saffron City.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if i recall correctly you have to go to the power plant, and then retrieve the stolen machine part.
after that someone in the radio tower i think will give you an item, don't remember if it's the same in HG/SS, but in the original it was an expansion for the radio so you can receive the pokeflute channel.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokeflute is NOT buyable in Saffron City. You need to get the Kanto Radio Card in the Pokemon Channel, and then you play the Pokeflute radio station.

gosub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently posting a link to reference material is unhelpful...while removing it is somehow helpful. Sorry dude, I tried.

I'm confused. But good luck finding the flute.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, to get the Pokeflute, go to Route 10 (to get to the required area, surf when on Route 9). Go into the Power Plant and talk to the the manager. When you leave, you find out that the Power Plant is broken down since a piece is missing from some machine. Fly back to Cerulean and then find a Rocket in the gym. He's gonna run away. Follow him and beat him in a battle, he'll tell you where the machine part he stole is hidden. Take that back to the power plant and then go to the Lavender Radio Tower and talk to the manager. I'm pretty sure that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1