Hacking OTP access via IOSU kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The feature that comes with the console to download a game to the HDD? Then make another user?

tbh I have never used that feature on mine, so idk

although our Brazilian friend says he will be releasing to us all SOON so we will know SOON for sure

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
tbh I have never used that feature on mine, so idk

although our Brazilian friend says he will be releasing to us all SOON so we will know SOON for sure
Don't get hyped. There are 2 teams working on stuff right now. I wouldn't count on what is getting shown to us, if it was real, they should just release it now before someone else releases.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally did not understand that video whatsoever. All those games were on that drive so I don't get what he was trying to show us.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't get hyped. There are 2 teams working on stuff right now. I wouldn't count on what is getting shown to us, if it was real, they should just release it now before someone else releases.
Or at least show a little bit of what they are actually doing to get the games in there in the first place instead of just showing the stuff already on the HDD.

Reactions: 1 person

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Not looking for a debate, I can assure I am not 'hyped', I was just expressing an opinion that I think it's legit, you may not think it's legit and I am totally cool with your opinion

I am counting on nothing tbh, whatever we get is what we get, but certainly it's nice to see positive contributions coming from multiple sources

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Or at least show a little bit of what they are actually doing to get the games in there in the first place instead of just showing the stuff already on the HDD.
Show them doing something impressive, NAND backup/restoring, custom apps installed, if this is real, he just coldbooted a emuNAND, but at the same time he performed a warm boot without any issue which would be confusing. It just needs to be explained if it's real.

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we have another video that literaly explains less than Nintendo with the NX.

What I'm seeing in the video:

1. His Wii U is on. He takes out the SD card and the Smash DVD. The HDD is unplugged.
2. He shows his gamepad, there's only one game installed (Zelda TWW)
3. He turns off his Wii U and connects the HDD.
4. He turns it on again, and SM3DW, MK8 and Phineas & Pherb appear installed.
5. He boots up MK8 and enters the eShop, which shows that the game has not been purchased on that account.

Take that as you will. If it's a fake, it's an elaborate one. It would require two Wii Us and some fast switching between both. I'm inclined to believe it's real, though I'm in no hurry to find out.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What I'm seeing in the video:

1. His Wii U is on. He takes out the SD card and the Smash DVD. The HDD is unplugged.
2. He shows his gamepad, there's only one game installed (Zelda TWW)
3. He turns off his Wii U and connects the HDD.
4. He turns it on again, and SM3DW, MK8 and Phineas & Pherb appear installed.
5. He boots up MK8 and enters the eShop, which shows that the game has not been purchased on that account.

Take that as you will. If it's a fake, it's an elaborate one. It would require two Wii Us and some fast switching between both. I'm inclined to believe it's real, though I'm in no hurry to find out.
the thing is the only point out of the 5 that can prove that this is legit is number 5. point 1 through 4 are stuff that can be easly replicated by a regular user with a couple of games bought digitally and a usb stick. so we have 1 point in favor but 4 points against it.

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I'm going to sleep now, soon everyone will enjoy. Piratte will reveal in a few days.

Enviado de meu C6503 usando Tapatalk
What about releasing everything instead of teasing? I mean, Im sorry nothing against you but i don't believe in you. Too many people said :soon everything will be released".

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the thing is the only point out of the 5 that can prove that this is legit is number 5. point 1 through 4 are stuff that can be easly replicated by a regular user with a couple of games bought digitally and a usb stick. so we have 1 point in favor but 4 points against it.

This is not a list of "points for/points against". I was literally just writing down the steps he takes in the video. If you're saying it's fake, well, you probably have your reasons. I won't armchair analyze the video and claim I know whether it's true or fake. As I said, what's the problem in waiting and see?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is not a list of "points for/points against". I was literally just writing down the steps he takes in the video. If you're saying it's fake, well, you probably have your reasons. I won't armchair analyze the video and claim I know whether it's true or fake. As I said, what's the problem in waiting and see?
Oh trust me i am indeed waiting to be proven wrong, it just that so far they haven't done a good job at doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy