Hacking Other Settings .CIA

WiiKiing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Japanese 3DSxl and am hoping to install a Eur version of the other settings app so that I can change the language to English without loosing e-shop functionality and alike. I would appreciate any help with this matter. I already know hoe to convert .app and .3ds files to cia but can not find a copy of the other settings app to convert.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Japanese 3DSxl and am hoping to install a Eur version of the other settings app so that I can change the language to English without loosing e-shop functionality and alike. I would appreciate any help with this matter. I already know hoe to convert .app and .3ds files to cia but can not find a copy of the other settings app to convert.
I Don't think that simply changing the system settings app with an OOR one would effectively change your 3ds language, but you can install the CIA with FBI. As for getting it, none of us here can help you with that, other then telling you that iso site or dump it from a friends console. Its copyrighted by nintendo, see.

Last edited by Sketchy1,

WiiKiing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Don't think that simply changing the system settings app with an OOR one would effectively change your 3ds language, but you can install the CIA with FBI. As for getting it, none of us here can help you with that, other then telling you that iso site or dump it from a friends console. Its copyrighted by nintendo, see.
Ok thanks I have an English console but can't find the file I need to dump

WiiKiing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it a N3DS or O3DS? You could always make an emunand and region change that
It is an old 3dsxl I did have it as a sys region change then realized I couldn't play smash bro's or access the e-shop. do you think that would still be an issue with a emunand region change?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is an old 3dsxl I did have it as a sys region change then realized I couldn't play smash bro's or access the e-shop. do you think that would still be an issue with a emunand region change?
Its a different story if it was originally an English console sorry,

That is I site or dump it. You can request it at that iso site too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?