Hacking Other kernel in normal R4?

Shadow Assassin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Right now I use that patched one from the R4i software working almost fine in my R4.

I've sen a lot more R4 versions since then and I became unupdated and dizzy with all these new versions. Anyway, exceptfrom the original ones, and the patched one from R4i (it's 1.23 if I remember), is there any other, better and more updated firmware avaliable for download to run on a simple R4?

(Note: For those who just like to flame, don't come on blaming me because I'm using R4, unlike you, I don't have such a money to go on buying flashcarts like this)

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i would offer my input, but injected11 will come in here and attack me for misleading information.
All i can suggest without getting flamed by him is to check if your card has a website and check that out for any updated firmware, or go for YSMenu if its compatible with your card.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is sad to see people flame other people for just trying to lend a helping hand to others.
Since when is it wrong to help other people out?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
i would offer my input, but injected11 will come in here and attack me for misleading information.
All i can suggest without getting flamed by him is to check if your card has a website and check that out for any updated firmware, or go for YSMenu if its compatible with your card.
You have consistently given incorrect information to people that are already clearly confused. Informing you that you are wrong and need to stop misguiding people isn't flaming. All you ever do is suggest the official firmware that only works on your particular DSTT clone. That won't do him any good, seeing as he has a standard R4, as indicated in the title. Stop whining.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
injected11 said:
outgum said:
You have consistently given incorrect information to people that are already clearly confused. Informing you that you are wrong and need to stop misguiding people isn't flaming. All you ever do is suggest the official firmware that only works on your particular DSTT clone. That won't do him any good, seeing as he has a standard R4, as indicated in the title. Stop whining.

And where exactly is he misinforming people?

QUOTE(outgum @ Nov 2 2009, 12:37 PM)

All he is suggesting is that he could check the website of his R4 card or try YSMenu.
What is wrong with that?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are at least 6 threads that I've seen where he's done it. This time his post was just him saying he would post the same wrong info here too, but thought better of it after a discussion he and I had in another thread. He brought it up here, so I responded to it here.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Injected11 is correct, but its still my input, and i shouldn't be attacked for it. so i was WRONG, i cant always be right, I'm not a god like you injected, somethings are still worth a try, even though they might not be right. how do people learn if they havent tried?
Anyways, INSTEAD of hijacking this guys thread:
ON TOPIC: Have you had any progress on your card at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night