Other Benefits of Twilight Menu ++

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So after a week of using Twilight Menu ++ With UnLuanch on on my DSi, I am loving it so far (with the exception that Golden Sun Dark Dawn does not work it!!).

Other them playing NDS, GBA, SNES, GB Romes etc... What else can I do with this now? Any cool tools, homebrew, apps or non-rom things I can load on my DS? Whats on yours?

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
Golden Sun Dark Dawn does not work it!!
Oh that’s a big deal. Is that a known issue with one of the components? I can play it fine on my DS and N3DS using a flash cart. It not as good as the GBA games though.

Any cool tools, homebrew, apps or non-rom things I can load on my DS?
There used to be a general purpose shell called Moonshell. I think it was a PDA-style organiser and media player.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh that’s a big deal. Is that a known issue with one of the components? I can play it fine on my DS and N3DS using a flash cart. It not as good as the GBA games though.

There used to be a general purpose shell called Moonshell. I think it was a PDA-style organiser and media player.
ya still waiting for golden sun dark dawn to work in twilight :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, afaik, gbarunner hasn't been updated since 2020. it's not compiled with the main parts of twilight menu. the already compiled binary is in the right folders by default if you download it from github.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RocketRobz told me once why golden sun on the ds doesn't work, but I forgot what it was. I think it had something to do with its functions not being understood or something.
It is unknown why it doesn't work, but the only thing known is that the crash occurs in one the overlays, making things hard to fix, since the overlays could possibly be compressed.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is unknown why it doesn't work, but the only thing known is that the crash occurs in one the overlays, making things hard to fix, since the overlays could possibly be compressed.
does that mean it will never work without a flash cart or that it will be difficult?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol