• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 10,927
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi everyone

Recently from a secondhand shop I bought a modded Xbox with the Xecuter 2 chip. I heard about Auto Installer Deluxe and decided to burn that to a CD-RW and I put it in the Xbox and coldbooted it.

I chose the one click modchip install to install XBMC (I set the modchip to have flash protection OFF as said in a tutorial), and after a few seconds during the installation it said something about an error, then said successfully installed.

After rebooting, it comes up with "Error Code 13" when the modchip is turned off, and "Error Code 14" when it is turned on.

A lot of FAQs say that trying to coldboot Auto Installer Deluxe or Slayer's EvoX Auto Installer should allow me to try and reinstall the Dashboard but neither of those options work - it just comes up with the Error and doesn't even launch the disc.

Also, when I try and run FlashBios 3.0.3 from Memory Bank 2, using a DVD Remote (I also have an unofficial Xbox controller which doesn't work on the Flashbios menu) whatever I press (up, down, left, right, enter, etc) just comes up with a message saying

"No C:\Bios found..."

Can anyone help me fix my Xbox???

(NB: For some reason, the Xbox will still let me coldboot normal Xbox games, but none of the autoinstallers)

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
error 13 has something to do with the internal clock i think.
this was fixed with the latest exploits, you should boot slayer installer disc and reinstall the official xbox dashboard.

then install the latest autoinstaller.

D

Deleted User

OP
lenselijer said:
error 13 has something to do with the internal clock i think.
this was fixed with the latest exploits, you should boot slayer installer disc and reinstall the official xbox dashboard.

then install the latest autoinstaller.
Won't let me. Just goes to the error screen.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you can fix the error by hotswapping the hdd and replace all files on the C:\ drive with the original xbox dashboard.

or you can reflash your chip with the latest bios which can skip error 13, but you need a programmer for that.

D

Deleted User

OP
How can I reflash my chip? Like I said, Flashbios isn't working properly.

Also, how do I hotswap? All the tutorials I can find are overcomplicated for me...

D

Deleted User

OP
Note:

When I use Flashbios and select anything it says

"No C:\Bios found..."

Then I can't do anything but turn off the Xbox.

And inserting a disc does nothing either.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The new bios file should be located on your harddrive in c:\bios, so you will need to hotswap and put the bios on your harddrive.

or maybe you harddrive is already unlocked? then you can just connect it to your pc like normal
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
UPDATE:

OK, for some reason Slayer's Auto Installer starts working now, using Memorex CDs.

Thanks everyone
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: