Origin of humans

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My personal believe is the process of evolution. But there are also spiritual aspect of it which becomes more significant when intelligence reach a certain level. Simply said, humans are smart enough for that, but anything as smart can accomplish the same and animals who are not quite as intelligent are also somewhat capable, as seen many animals spirits in many myth. However humanoid seems to be the general direction.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe in evolution with a slightly spiritual flair… Not spiritual in the religious sense but more so relating to the cohesion of the different peoples and ecosystems to form a living, breathing planet Earth. Things are born, things grow, and things die; such as it will be for everything we know.

Reactions: Yil
D

Deleted User

Aliens-meme.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then, what's the difference with a living cell and a dead cell, if not the fact that one is alive ?
Okay what I am saying that being inorganic/ not celluar does not disqualify you from being a living being. And I am not talking about robots and artificial intelligence here.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
being inorganic/ not celluar does not disqualify you from being a living being
I see what you mean, but it might be hard to imagine as our own world is based on organic living being.
But I understand you could define other things as alive (things we call spirits/ghosts/etc?) or living gaz ? (why not, we know and acknowledge only carbon based life form; why other based life form couldn't be possible?)

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to think that humans are special and that life is very rare within our universe, but there is so much possibility within our endless universe. I tend to believe in evolution as the origin of Humanity though many may say, "Life is too complex for it to just originate out of nowhere" but I usually refer them to chemical evolution. However, in my opinion I'd rather our origin be attributed to a higher life form that fosters life throughout the universe (Wouldn't That Be Cool?). All in all, I think humans take their existence too seriously. We're Not That Important!

Reactions: Feeling it! and Yil

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to think that humans are special and that life is very rare within our universe, but there is so much possibility within our endless universe. I tend to believe in evolution as the origin of Humanity though many may say, "Life is too complex for it to just originate out of nowhere" but I usually refer them to chemical evolution. However, in my opinion I'd rather our origin be attributed to a higher life form that fosters life throughout the universe (Wouldn't That Be Cool?). All in all, I think humans take their existence too seriously. We're Not That Important!
Humans are not the first to achieve this level on intelligence on earth.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? Humans have done that even before devining is a thing.
No matter the religion, there has always been a concept of a god that gave mankind those things so since there are various points of it then there should be a starting point for it.
Humans are not the first to achieve this level on intelligence on earth.
Do you mean aliens or something along the grounds of evolution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-