ordering gateway

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by albert69, Apr 28, 2014.

1. albert69
    OP

albert69 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2010
    hi guys can you help me out im trying to order a gateway from teensy website but it has rejected payment from 2 bank cards threw direct payment or am i suppose to sign up with hipay and use that to buy threw anyone else had this prob cheers its driving me insane

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    I ordered fine, not sure maybe pop them an email and see if they are having problems not used hipay before

3. tjexp

tjexp Happy New Year!

May 20, 2012
    England
    I've just ordered one on Friday and it went through fine

4. scooby_doo

scooby_doo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2006
    It's a blessing in disguise! Go order from elsewhere. If you run into any problems - not just when you receive it, but if you ever receive it at all you'll be glad you didn't order from Teensy. They don't respond to emails and service is non-existent. Just don't do it.

5. tjexp

tjexp Happy New Year!

May 20, 2012
    England
    They seemed to respond to my emails, takes like a day but they still do

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    I had a email back from them yesterday, I will say that they can be a bit slow with th email responses but other than that I was perfectly happy with the service.....I was talking to them for something else but they did mention they now have a "tester" so I'm assuming they will be testing cards before shipping in future :)

They are also providing some faulty cards for me to do a fix tutorial with so they aren't exactly some evil scammers, even though they are now checking their stock so this might not be helpful for themselves they said they would be happy to help people who are stuck with faulty cards from unofficial reseller etc.........try messaging them back again.....not sure if you have been angry or spamming their inbox but they already confirmed any faulty cards that they get returned get replaced by gateway anyway so they have no reason to be holding out on people unlike the unofficial resellers I can only imagine they have missed your email or you where rude to them

7. scooby_doo

scooby_doo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2006
    Nope. I've been nothing but polite to them. Problem is I'm not getting any response from them at all and the one response I did have was well over a week ago asking to confirm some details and then nothing since. I've not even got as far as getting a product out of them yet..

8. albert69
    OP

albert69 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2010
    thanks guys but hipay have sent me an email and said its my bank stopping the payment :(

9. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Phone your bank, If you don't usually order stuff online banks sometimes class it as a "out of character transaction" and block it, it's just to stop people using your card without permission, a quick call to your bank and it should be sorted, I had a similar thing once when I was trying to top up my phone......which was really annoying as I was at a festival and couldn't top up my phone anywhere and couldn't phone my bank to authorise the transaction XD

10. tjexp

tjexp Happy New Year!

May 20, 2012
    England
    I ordered from teensy on Friday afternoon and it arrived today. So they do have quick delivery

11. albert69
    OP

albert69 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2010
    did you have to have a hipay accout or do you just put your visa card details in at the end

12. tjexp

tjexp Happy New Year!

May 20, 2012
    England
    I just went through the order process, it sent me to hipay (I did not have a account) so I just put in my visa details and the payment went through