Can anyone give more details on each card like pros and cons? Thanks
smile.gif

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't go for either the DSTT or iTouch. The DSTT I have never used, but is rarely updated and a bit thin on features, and the iTouch has an annoying interface and even fewer features.

I would buy an M3 Real and put Sakura on it, or the Acekard 2.

p.s. avoid the R4 like the plague

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Forget the M3 Real! The interface feels all clustered! If you have the cash, you should get the Cyclo DS no doubt, but if you want a low budget card with super awesome awesomeness! You should get the iTouch and load it up with the iTouch - M3 Sakura Dual Boot. Many features there...

Here is a link to an iTouch for 19.61 with free shipping - http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12296

Here is a link to the iTouch - M3 Sakura Dual Boot - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=100912

gosp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
The Acekard2 and Edge play all games normally, but doesn't have the fun extras that you'll find with Cyclo or SC-DS1.

The Cyclo and SC-DS1 have the same awesome features, but the level of customization on the supercard is confusing, and by default it's got a clunky interface.

The M3 Real with the GBA Expansion has the best compatibility with playing GBA games as well.

The ITouch is a very cheap version of the M3 Real. It's similar, but, doesn't yield some of the bonuses that the real does.

CHEAP CARD: Acekard or Edge
HIGHEST END: Cyclo Evo or Supercard DS One
BEST GBA SUPPORT: M3 Real with GBA Expansion (Also has the best interface, with Sakura).

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
erm, i would say that sakura is yes-best interface, i would say this:

Best GBA support:
CycloDS evo with 3in1 - using exploader best compability.
3in1 better than m3 expansion because of NOR and stuff

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you kidding me? GO FOR THE M3 REAL!!!!

Hasn't let me down yet and it keeps on getting cheaper
smile.gif

P.s. Why would you post in the M3 Adapter section looking for advice, you might get less biased opinions if you post in another section. Pretty much everybody that hangs out in here has the M3 Real.
smile.gif

Bluntsly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sakura is absolutly fantastic and is a huge selling point for the M3 (or the hacked sakura on iTouch). iTouch's 2.0 firmware on its own is decent and still better than the regular M3 firmware. I have never used a DSTT, but from experiance I can recommend iTouch or M3 real.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whichever you buy, make sure you can trust the seller. I can say from previous experience, Real Hot Stuff has GREAT customer service, well worth an extra $5 if that is the difference. Because when you have to return something, (i am doing that with a failed AK2 from DealExtreme) a store with bad customer service is a pain to deal with.

My two cents.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
confuzzle said:
What is the difference of iTouchDS and M3 Real? Both have sakura, right? Also, can flash carts play Music/Movies?

M3Real and iTouch both has Sakura. Only difference is M3 has a tripleboot M3-Sakura-iTouch. While iTouch only has a dual boot iTouch-Sakura. There is a tripleboot in iTouch but M3 mixed with Sakura will be messed up.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
confuzzle said:
What is the difference of iTouchDS and M3 Real? Both have sakura, right? Also, can flash carts play Music/Movies?

M3Real and iTouch both has Sakura. Only difference is M3 has a tripleboot M3-Sakura-iTouch. While iTouch only has a dual boot iTouch-Sakura. There is a tripleboot in iTouch but M3 mixed with Sakura will be messed up.

I very much doubt that we'll be seeing any future releases of Sakura running on the iTouch.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanas said:
ENDscape said:
confuzzle said:

I very much doubt that we'll be seeing any future releases of Sakura running on the iTouch.

iTouch owners will have to be satisfied with the dual then.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
Tanas said:
ENDscape said:
confuzzle said:

iTouch owners will have to be satisfied with the dual then.

No, they will have to be satisfied with the single boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small