Hacking Ordering DSTT/iTouchDS

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
confuzzle said:
What is single/triple/double boot? Also again... Does anyone know if any Flash Cart can play movies or music?

___boot is having more than one firmware. Any flash cart can play movie and music as long as you have something to run them, for example moonshell or sakura.

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
mostly all flash carts can play movies and music, but M3 Sakura has a fantastic Mp3 and movie player built in and it runs on the iTouch..
i recommend you get it a dealextreme for 19.61. Here's the link, you can use the other five dollars for screen protectors or extra accessories for your DS, just browse dealextreme http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12296

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't there currently drama over the DSTT? Something about the team splitting and uncertainty over future updates?

I'm sure theres a topic on the forums about it because someone thought their DSTT was fake but turned out it wasn't it was because of some places selling different versions?

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i received mine on the 8th day after i placed my order.. since it was in stock and the site processed my order quick imo.. the site said "Usually ships within 1-3 days" well i guess if you don't feel like waiting. I ordered my tri-wing screwdriver, philips screw driver, 4 stylus pack, the iTouch, an n5, and some cheap screen protectors and they all arrived in one package the same day! Im in los angeles so i don't know how long it will take to get to your door step.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-