Ordered an M3 Real off divineo.com...

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by sacredazn, Oct 14, 2008.

Oct 14, 2008
  1. sacredazn
    OP

Newcomer sacredazn Newbie

United States
    I just received it today and it won't work at all. When i place it inside the ds lite and turn it on, it stays at the "press touch screen to continue". It doesn't even freeze, or anything. It just stays on that screen when the ds lite is turned on. [​IMG] Is this a faulty product? Any idea on how to get a full refund? Thanks for the help.

2. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    I quoted my previous posts regarding this problem..
    It's fully fixable....you just have to try a bit!! Might take you time to do it properly!!

3. sacredazn
    OP

United States
    I've already tried the paper trick, but it sill goes to the main ds menu without loading at all, as if the cartridge weren't even there. I don't know what to do now, please help! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I also have the same problem on the electric blue ds phat.

4. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    You should try harder and longer....don't give up...paper trick is (irony) tricky to set up!!

It took me few hours to get it properly....so really...try and try and try!!
    After some time you should get some result....except that, there is nothing you can do...it might be a faulty one, but I really doubt that!!

5. MH_X7

Newcomer MH_X7 Member

United States
    Yeah, this often happens with my M3 Real Cart. It stays on that screen as you described, the good thing is that mine gets fixed when I pull off the Cart and re-insert it [​IMG]

6. AXYPB

Member AXYPB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Whenever this happens to me, I just wipe the pins on the cart with a clean cloth. I rarely have to do it more than three times to get it to register.

7. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Really? I never tried it in the case itself, but when my old R4 wouldn't work I'd take a piece of paper, fold it a few times so it was really thick and push that in the DS together with the R4. It wasn't a perfect solution, but at least I knew for sure it worked.

8. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    Well, it is a problem with M3 Real because it has that chip sticking out, and it can make problems..

For example..I never had any problems with my M3 Real and Polar White NDS, but the same cart won't work with my Crimson/Black, not without paper trick...
    Very weird, but that's how it is!..

9. DirtHerder

Newcomer DirtHerder Newbie

United States
    I've had problems with Diveneo in the past (with M3 orders).

They tried to pawn off an M3 Real without box or other accessories as an M3 Real perfect bundle.

Ended up disputing the charge (and winning).

Now I shop elsewhere.

10. anubiss

Newcomer anubiss Member

United States
    ohh so many guys got problems there...
    I just placed an order on depot888. bought r4 there before. works great. Hope M3 real works OK too. [​IMG]

11. sacredazn
    OP

United States
    Alright guys, thanks for the responses, but I am going to return the item as defective. And I did not pay via paypal, I payed with CC

12. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Order one from www.abotcity.com. They're real reliable and sell genuine M3 Reals. I've bought 2 from there (seperate orders) and got them in 3 days! (BTW I don't work for them if that's what you're thinking [​IMG])

13. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    divineo.com is very respectable site....So M3 Real you got is genuine, but it might be that it's faulty one....
    If you say that it doesn't work with the Phat, than that is a bit weird.....But let us know how it went.....

14. DirtHerder

Newcomer DirtHerder Newbie

United States

Ah that is perfect for you.

If they give you any trouble, just call up your credit card company and tell them you would like to dispute the order.

If your credit card company is worthwhile, they will work on your behalf to make sure everything turns out alright.

Paypal kind of sucks in this regard.