Hacking Order of ISO patching

rjgallac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HHmmm, I've got Pal games working on my pal Wii through wanikios original loader however I'm longing to play order up.

I've got the NTSC iso and I've patched it using the same method I used for the other isos and I've not had any joy. of course I knew this wasn't going to work as I know I needed to region free it. which I did using wii frii. When trying that it didn't recognise so I tried running the iso through Wii Frii then backup creator which now recognised the disk and started loading display the hexvalues as normal and then stopped.

Can someone please confirm what the order is. thrown into this is the brick blocker which I should also run on the iso to prevent it trying to update and therefore brick my wii.

Do I
1. run brick blocker on iso followed by
2. run Wii Frii followed by
3. Run backup creator

there are so many options and versions its becoming a minefield.

Any help much appreciated

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Backup Creator already Brickblocks ISOs, IIRC.

And it should even Region Free them, but I'm not sure on that as I have a modchip.

Just wait for confirmation from some Backup Launcher users
smile.gif

rjgallac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Backup Creator already Brickblocks ISOs, IIRC.

And it should even Region Free them, but I'm not sure on that as I have a modchip.

Just wait for confirmation from some Backup Launcher users
smile.gif

I think your right . I possibly didn't try it with just backupcreator. Its worked. thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh